Chapter 3

ep 8, 9, and 10

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

Campus grounds.
______________________

Y/n's pov

"Simon. Y/n. Simon. Y/n. Simon. Y/n. Simon. Y/n, Simon, Y/n, Simon! Y/n!" Mew kept chanting while looking outside. "WHAAAAAAT?!" Simon shouts "Simon could you stop screaming, I'm sure Mew has something interesting to tell us." I yawn. "You're still sleepy?!?!" Simon closes his book and points at Y/n "And You've been blabbering all morning!" Simon points at Mew.

"I was just gonna say there's more crows than usual... like why are they all over the campus?" Mew looks at Simon with a sacred/creeped out expression. "Isn't that an omen?! I heard there's different meanings behind how many there are! But more than 6 means death is nearby... is that true?" Mew grabs my oversized sweater.

"I will murder you before those crows do if you don't stop chatting!" Simon face grins with a evil look. 'Scary' I thought. "B-but! I'm But I was attacked by them before, remember??" Mew holds my sweater more tighter with a teary eyes.

 "B-but! I'm But I was attacked by them before, remember??" Mew holds my sweater more tighter with a teary eyes

"That was like 7 years ago." Simon states. "Don't worry Mew, I'l come to your rescue like last time" I pet Mew's head."They shouldn't attack you unless they feel threatened." Daze says. "Are you sure?!" Wyn questions

Me, Simon, and Mew turn to look at Daze and wyn

Me, Simon, and Mew turn to look at Daze and wyn. "They hold grudges so just leave them be and you should be fine." Daze points at something through the window. Everyone looks at where Daze's hand is pointing at. "I think that cat just killed one of them..." the cat just lays on the grass.

"Then it's about to be ganged up on." Daze says. Mew looks worriedly at the cat through the window. "Oh ya! Appleby! You know that karaoke party's tonight, right??" Wyn smiles with a open mouth. Mew thinking expression turns into a horrified expression. Wyn looks at her with a questionable look.