Chapter 15

Kai remembered were the Phantom Troupe base was in the anime and decided to ask them for help. It may be the most stupidest idea he has ever come across, he knew if he made one wrong move then it would be the end for him.

He crept around the base of the church, trying to hide his aura and presence as much as possible. He had a small device attached around his wrist that he made to conceal his life aura and energy, that everybody has.

He could hear them talking, deciding to eavesdrop on their conversation. A girl was heard,
" Y/n and Illumi have found a little girl and have decided to raise her,"

Kai had to think for a moment, trying to remember who Illumi was before remembering the Zoldyck family. A sickly grin emerged on his face, knowing and pinpointing exactly were you where.

He snuck out of their territory like he was in a lions den before making his way into the city, thankful that they didn't catch him. He then remembered the iron door that he had to go through in order to get up to the mansion, even if he could, you were under the protection of the most dangerous assassination family in the world. He had competition.

He decided he was going to plan out a trap for you to walk into, the sedatives in his pocket were ready, along with an armed gun hidden in his other pockets.

A bright flash of lights caught his eye from a tall building, the title ' The Singing Competition ' making him think of an idea. He walked into the building, not expecting it to be so fancy and rich looking.

He went to the register with a smirk on his face,
" I'm here to think of an idea to get more people to come, "

The woman at the register sweat dropped, slightly hesitant before giving him a pass and leading him to the top floor were all the managers hanged out.

Let's just say he persuaded them to place you in the information, telling everyone that you were coming. This meant that you will have no choice but to come, walking straight into his hands.

————————————————————————

You read the poster with Alina sat on your lap, playing with your hair with a smile. You had mixed emotions coursing through you right now, shock, anger, anxiousness and confusion.

You exclaimed, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion,
" I didn't even sign up to this! How is this fair?"

Illumi shrugged as he sat beside you, leaning back before crossing his arms. Alina crawled from your lap to his before playing with his hair. He didn't mind and continued his attention towards you.

He commented,
" You have no choice but to go, the people will be going crazy over the tickets,"

You puffed your cheeks out in disappointment as you leant back against the couch. You knew he was right, you had to go. You couldn't disappoint the public and make them waste their money.

You looked at the time before sighing heavily and getting up,
" It's tomorrow night, I'll need to find an outfit,"

Alina asked in excitement,
" Are we going out tomorrow?! "

Her eyes sparkled as you ruffled her hair with a chuckle, nodding in response. She cheered in happiness, pumping her fist into the air like she had achieved something special.