Chapter 11

Your eyes widened as his lips met yours, not expecting him to take action. You wrapped your arms around his neck before kissing back as you began playing with his hair a bit.

In response, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against his body were there was no space left.

He loved the feel of your lips on his and your body on his, it just felt right. The warm feeling in his chest increased from the action that took place, that was when he realised it was the feeling of love.

After a few minutes, you both pulled away and looked each other in the eye, again. You couldn't help but stare back, the tension between the both of you increased with every moment.

You asked with a combination of sadness and confusion in your voice,
" Why me? There are so many more beautiful and talented women out there but you chose me, why?"

He cupped your cheek, his hand was cold, feeling like ice was touching your cheek, but you didn't mind. He responded,
" Because you're one out of many,"

You engulfed him into a tight hug, his warmth relaxing you as you whispered,
" Thank you,"

He hugged you back, his face still showing no emotion. He looked at the doorway before narrowing his eyes, sensing a presence that seemed to be overhearing the conversation.

Rin stood there with his fists clenched, hard enough to draw blood. He gritted his teeth, feeling determined to make you his. He walked away with only one thought on his mind, you being with him.

You pulled away from the hug, wiping the small tears that escaped before smiling up at him. You've never felt this much trust in someone in a relationship, the last one you had was built with fear and ignorance. Maybe, just maybe, this one can be different.

————————————————————————
Meanwhile in your world, the scientist had been working for over 24 hours. They needed to find out were you had gone through the experimentation otherwise he would not be impressed.

The large, human sized box was strapped towards lots of wires and mechanical parts. Inside was were you were stood and from a flash of light, you disappeared. You were supposed to go out to a comic con with your friends, but he made you stay at the lab first.

They remembered vividly of him threatening you by slashing your stomach with his dagger, which made you go inside. That's when everything went wrong. When they had opened the corrupting science piece, you were nowhere to be seen. The only thing remaining was the sound of you screaming for help inside.

One of the scientists broke the silence, turning her attention to him,
" I've found a lead, she seems to be in another world. It has the same scenery and frequency as the anime ' hunter x hunter ',"

He hummed in response before staring down at her computer, looking at the shape of your figure being pinpointed on an unfamiliar map. He knew how much you loved anime and that you would do anything to go into one of your favourites.

He demanded,
" Make the same mistake you did last time and send me through, I'll get her myself,"

The woman nodded before fulfilling the order, her arms trembling from fear. If they messed up in one bit, he kill them like they were flies.

He smirked to himself at the thought of finding you, excited to see the scared and shocked look that will appear on your angelic face.

' I'll be there, Y/n, you can't run away from me forever '

————————————————————————
Two weeks later

You were currently playing with Alluka by playing hide and seek with her dolls and colouring more in her book.  She smiled brightly at you,
" Y/n, please pass me the red pencil,"

That was an order and you knew it, but you wasn't scared or anxious. You knew she cared for you along with Nanika. You did as she said before continuing the drawing.

She requested,
" Y/n, please can you get me another doll? Rosanne is getting lonely,"

Rosanne is what she called the doll you bought for her last time. You were surprised by the sudden order before nodding with a smile, knowing you can't refuse either way.

She gave you a last order, which you obeyed without question. You watched as she closed her eyes and Nanika appeared, the feeling of her black eyes stared into yours.

You smiled at her,
" Hi Nanika, it's nice to meet you,"

She tilted her head in confusion, wondering how you knew the name Killua gives her. You giggled at her adorable action before admitting the truth,
" Honestly, I don't know what to wish for, "

She responded,
" It can be anything, "

You thought for a moment before reminding yourself that you couldn't remember how you got here or how you got the deep cut on your stomach.

You exclaimed,
" I wish I remember how I got into this world,"

She nodded before a bright glow surrounded her hands. She walked towards you before placing them on your forehead, your eyes closing from the impact of the light.

That's when you remembered everything, the science experiment, your ex and how you got here. The memories hit you like a train.