Chapter 7

What Illumi is wearing:

————————————————————————

He wore a suit like outfit with his sleeves stopping at his elbows. He wore white gloves that ended at the wrists which matched his shirt. Over his shirt was a black vest top that ended at the shoulders and revealed some parts on his chest, which is were his tie is placed.

You blushed slightly, he was more attractive in real life. You grabbed a brush before walking over and began to gently brush is hair as he did his tie. He didn't stop you.

You asked,
" Are you leaving it down? Or do you want me to put a braid in it or something,"

He hummed in response,
" Just leave it down, I prefer it that way," He paused for a moment before saying, " please ".

You couldn't believe he actually had manners, you didn't see him as the type of guy who did. Are you affecting the storyline or just changing the characters?

You nodded before placing the brush back were it was. He walked behind you, causing you to tense slightly from the feeling of his presence behind you.

You turned a bit to see him staring at you, which made you nervous. You could feel something cold on your neck to dee he was placing s necklace on you, and it was beautiful. It was a pale blue diamond that was surrounded by smaller, silver diamonds.

He broke the tension,
" Inside the diamond is a tracking device in case you get list or kidnapped, I have one but in my pocket,"

You thanked him, taking notice at how close you two were. You could feel his warm breath against your neck, before hearing his footsteps fade in the room.

You sighed in relief as you secretly placed your phone in your bra since you have no where to hold it.  You walked out with Illumi to see Kalluto just sbout to walk past your door.

He looked at you then at Illumi, you saw a hint of sadness in his gaze,
" You're leaving already?"

You knelt down to his height with a sad smile, hoping to bring comfort to him,
" I will be back later tonight, "

He looked at the floor, still sad that you were going. He loved you being here, ever since you came the place has been more fun. You noticed this before thinking of an idea.

You suggested,
" Why don't we do so much origami tomorrow that you will run out of paper by dinner time,"

His eyes lit up before nodding in response, a small smile starting to form on his face. Before you could get up he engulfed you into a tight hug, almost falling backwards in response. You hugged him back, not noticing Kikyo and Silva saw from a distance.

He pulled away before you walked away with Illumi, giving him a slight wave. He waved back before walking away.

———————————————————————

You were sat in the limo with Illumi beside you. The silence was deafening, which made the car ride awkward. You stared out of the window, watching as the cars drove by.

" Why do you care?.... About Alluka?"

You turned to face his gaze, sending shivers down your spine. You thought for a moment before responding,
" She may be dangerous, but she's human, she's still a person has feelings and the need to be loved,"

He hummed in response before noticing you were fidgeting with your hands in a nervous manner. He gently but firmly grabbed your arm before pulling your wrist towards him.

He examined the scar that was around your wrist, looking as if you had been forcefully tied once, trying to free yourself. He glanced up at you,
" How did you get this?"

You mentally slapped yourself for not covering it up with makeup like you have been doing for the past few years. You tried to get your arm out of his grasp but he wouldn't budge a bit.

You replied,
" I don't like to talk about it,"

He let go of your arm as you rubbed the scar around your wrist, now staring at the floor. You remembered everything to clearly, to the point were you recognized every detail.

You knew you had to get the weight of your shoulders by telling someone, but you were to nervous to. Before you could explain the limo parked beside the party, causing you to snap out of your loop of thoughts.

You exited the car with Illumi before walking into the party, immediately being hit with loud music and flashing lights. People were dancing and drinking on the party floor with a giant disco ball above them.

Illumi tapped your shoulder, gaining your attention before pointing to a specific man drinking with his friends. It was your target. The sooner you kill him the sooner you get to go back to the mansion. The problem was that he seemed to be in the VIP section of the party.

You suggested, loud enough for him to here,
" I'll sing a song, you steal a pass for the VIP area,"

He nodded before you two split up. People recognized you from the famous live stream before cheering you on as you walked onto the stage. You managed to plug your phone into the speaker before quickly choosing a song.

Where have you been - Rihanna

As you sung the song, you got people's attention as more people came to the stage to dance. Once again, people from the balconies videoed you, wondering who the mysterious girl was.

Illumi stole two VIP passes without struggle before watching you from the balcony above. He didn't know why but he couldn't take his eyes of you. You were enchanting, your voice, your beauty, everything.

You felt a gaze on you as you turned to see it was Illumi, you both made direct eye contact as you sung, somehow not being able to turn away from his gaze. After a few seconds, you broke the eye contact by hitting the last note of the song.

All you could hear was everyone cheering for you.