Prologue

You have no idea were you are right now. You were currently stood in an alley way in the dark. The moon illuminated in the black sky as the stars twinkled like stars.

You looked down at your outift to see you were dressed as Muichiro from demon slayer, which included the wig. You were as confused as a headless chicken.

The last thing you remember was going to a comic con with your friends, everything else is blank. You held your head in pain, feeling as if you've been hit in the head with a bat repeatedly.

You glanced at your waist to see that your katana was real. You could have sworn it was just a plastic one before. You took a step forward before feeling a sharp pain in your side, feel something damp on the clothing.

You looked down before pressing gently on the dampness, immediately regretting your actions. You winced as you flinched your hand away from your waist, noticing there was blood on your fingers. How the hell did you get such a severe wound?

You placed pressure on the wound, your hand being covered in blood in response as you felt your vision going blurry from blood loss. You leant against the wall from a sudden weakness coursing through your body. You needed to find help, fast.

You heard voices in the distance, which you went to find, hoping they could help. You dragged your body along the wall, using your arm to support your weight.

You could feel the blood grow more intense as you moved, feeling as if you had a waterfall on your stomach. You saw blurry figures in the distant talking to each other, noticing one of them glanced at you.

You recognized one of them, your blurry vision only allowing you to see one of them. You weakly spoke before passing out,
" Feitan?"

Then everything went black.

————————————————————————

You woke up to see you were leant against a large rock. You looked at your wound to see it was bandaged up underneath your outfit, you even had the wig on still.

You looked at your surroundings to see you were in a large, abandoned church full of nothing but rocks and boulders. You remembered you saw Feitan in the alley way with a group. You remembered faintly that he looked exactly like him. He was a really good cosplayer.

You got up, wincing slightly from the wound before looking around you, to see you were in an abandoned church looking building. That made you realize the scenery was similar to ' The Phantom Troupe 's ' base in Hunter x Hunter.

You chuckled at the thought of you being in the actual base, knowing you would be as dead as Ciel's family.

You noticed your katana was missing as you looked at were you was lead, but it wasn't there. You groaned in annoyance, remembering how much that cost on amazon.

" Looking for this?"

You turned to see a cosplayer holding your katana out, with other cosplayers behind her. It was Machi. You had to admit, it was a great cosplay.

You looked at the other cosplayers of the phantom troupe, their outfits were to good to be real.

You chuckled,
" You guys are great cosplayers, now please can I have my katana back? It was expensive,"

Confusingly, they glanced at each other before turning to look back at you with a serious look. You felt the a cold breeze beside you before you felt something cold and sharp on your neck.

You looked behind you to see Shizuku pressing a blade against your neck. You tensed up at the sudden action. Machi walked towards you,
" Tell us how you knew Feitan?"

Her voice was threatening and her glare sent chills down your spine. When you were in serious situations, you can't be serious. One time your friend was talking about how her crush kissed another girl. You went to his house blasting ' ABCDEFU ' by Gayle. He was not happy.

You tried to hold in a laugh but failed and ended up laughing. They all looked at you as if you was insane,
" This is a great prank, but it's not going to work,"

Machi took the knife from Shizuku before pinning you against the wall with the knife against your neck, her glare never leaving.

Your heart raced at how close she was to you, trying your best not to simp. She placed pressure on your neck with the knife,
" I'm not going to ask again,"

It took you a moment as you glanced at the troupe, all of them staring at you, waiting for an answer. You looked around the abandoned building, the scenery looking to real.

Then realization hit you like a truck. You were in the anime!

Once you gained the remaining brain cells you have left, you realized that these lot weren't cosplayers, they were the real deal.

' I am so dead ' was the first thing you thought.

You cleared your throat before thinking of the first lie that came to mind,
" I can see the future through my dreams and I knew who Feitan was because of them,"

You knew this was the most stupidest lie you've ever come up with in your 20 years of living. Hopefully, they would believe you, but considering their reputation and who they are, you knew they won't believe you that easily.

Feitan narrowed his eyes in suspicion,
" If..you knew me......and know the .....future, you should.....know who some ....of us are. Name some.... of... us,"

You nodded before glancing down at the knife,
" I would if I didn't have a knife to my throat,"

She let you go before you named each one of them correctly, taking moments of ' thinking ' before doing so, trying to not make you suspicious.

Pakunoda commented,
" I don't get it, she doesn't have any nen, how is she able to predict the future?"

They decided to leave the decision with Chrollo wether you live or die. What have you gotten yourself into?