Chapter 6

It's been two months since I first arrived at Hogwarts. So many things have already happened. Enadira continued to think about Snape, especially now that she knows she has a major crush on him and for the fact that he's her potions professor. After their adventure with the three-headed dog, Harry and Ron couldn't stop wondering what it was guarding, but Enadira did draw the three-headed dog very nicely. Harry was also receiving late lessons and quidditch practices, and they were very proud of him.

The only thing that was strange was that Enadira sent the letter to her grandmother and hasn't heard a word about anything. The letter contained the announcement of her house, but no response ever came. Her friends assured her that her grandmother probably didn't care, but Enadira wasn't so sure. As it was now early morning and Enadira was walking her way toward breakfast, she noticed a woman standing in the center of the building, waiting.

Enadira recognized her immediately. "Grandmother?" she asked. "Enadira," her grandmother said as she turned around and walked toward her granddaughter, lightly hugging her. "What are you doing here?" "What happened?" "Did you ever receive my letter?" Enadira asked her these questions. "I did, and you must come with me; I have an appointment with the headmaster," her grandmother said. "Dumbledore?" Enadira asked, confused.

"Yes, come," her grandmother said, and together they walked to Dumbledore's office. It was in the west tower on the seventh floor. When they arrived, there was a griffin statue. "Sherbet lemon," Rosalind said, and the griffin moved. Enadira was surprised that her grandmother knew the password to enter Professor Dumbledore's office.

As they went inside the griffin, it transported them, and Enadira's grandmother knocked on the door. "Come in," said Dumbledore. They walked in and saw Dumbledore at his desk. "Wow," Enadira said as she looked around his office; it was beautiful. The room was filled with artifacts and paintings.

"What a lovely office you have, professor," Enadira said. "Thank you, Enadira," he said, and then looked at her grandmother. "Rosalind, come sit," he offered, and she stood for the second. "Dumbledore," she said, and then sat down. "I'm sure you must be confused why your grandmother is here, Enadira." Dumbledore asked her. "Well, kind of," she said, and sat down next to her grandmother.

"I'm here to switch my granddaughter's house," Rosalind said. Enadira slowly turned her head toward her grandmother. "What?" she asked her. "Wait, I sent you that letter two months ago; what happened?" Enadira asked, completely confused. "When I read that letter, I was so shocked that I burned it, called Lucius and went on a small vacation," Rosalind said with a face.

Enadira blinked. "Were you really that shocked to know I am in Gryffindor?" she asked her grandmother. "Yes," she said. "It's a shame upon our house, Enadira; people still treat me with respect at least," she said. Rosalind then turned toward Dumbledore. "Who told her that George was in Gryffindor?" she asked him with a serious expression. "I did," he said. Rosalind exhaled. "Of course you would do this," she said.

"Why have you been hiding the identity of my father?" Enadira asked her. "Because he brought shame into my house, stole my only daughter, and now look what's happened!" Rosalind said. "Why don't we calm down?" Dumbledore suggested, waving his wand to prepare tea. Enadira felt stressed by the whole situation. "I want Enadira to be in Slytherin; the sorting hat made a mistake," Rosalind said.

"Rosalind, the sorting hat doesn't make mistakes; you know that, of course," he said to her. "I knew you were going to say that, so I brought help," she said. "Oh god, not Lucius Malfoy," Enadira thought. When the door opened, it wasn't Lucious Malfoy. "You called the headmaster?" Snape asked as he slowly walked into the room. Enadira's eyes widened at his voice. "Oh no, no, no, not Severus!" she sighed in defeat.