Episode 6 - Small Hope

I wonder if some of those people walking by can see me? Nope. No one can see me in here. I hope someone who was nice as Gemma will find me. I waited all morning, but no one did find me.

It was the worst day of my life. Even worse than yesterday. My dark thoughts were filling up my broken heart. No colour could be found anywhere around me. The whole world was Dark. Dark colours, darker thoughts.

There is a pretty girl, I think I have seen her before. She is with her mother. I've seen her before too I think. They are only grey and black, but the little girl looks pretty still, she looks sad too. The pretty girl is looking down at the ground and shuffled her feet. Maybe I'm not the only sad one in this world. She is stooping down to the ground. I think she has seen something and has picked it up. I wonder what it might be? Oh look, she is showing it to her mother. There is a smile on her face now. Hmm. I wish I knew what it was about. Maybe she's found some money!

I can hear her excited chatter. I'm not sure what she's saying. They're too far away. It looks like the girl and her mother are trying to look for something else now. I wished I knew what it might be. They've just disappeared. They're way in the distance now. I guess I will never find out what they are looking for. Oh I'm such a stupid bear. Dumb!

They've come back again, still looking for something it seems. Perhaps they might find it this time. Oh no! They're walking towards me! It looks like Gemma! Oh no I must hide! I can't bear to be found like this! Not by Gemma! How could she love me anymore? I'm stupid and ugly. I've got no arm, I'm missing an eye! No! My stuffing! I have got to hide, disappear!