Chapter 13

Yup, you're correct, this chapter is also NSFW.

IXILLIUS HAD WOKEN her for another round of lovemaking, a kicked-puppy expression filling his face when she'd rejected his attempt to getting her off once he was finished. As her roommate in university had often said at the start of each new relationship, the underused ladyparts needed a break before they could be broke for all-day riding. Not like she could explain that one to him. Instead she just sat up and laced her fingers into his and lingered over a long kiss, exploring his lips with her tongue until she felt him relax against her, no longer quarreling to get her into another orgasm.

        Kissing she was good at. When she sensuously pulled away, he shook his hands free of hers and cradled the back of her head, pressing her mouth back to his. She chuckled into his mouth, but obliged, tantalizing him with a probing tongue that teased and caressed as her fingers traced over his neck and chest.

                                                                 ***

        Ixillius's mouth still tingled from the long kiss, his arms breaking out in goose flesh at the recent memory even though he was now dressed and sitting at the table. He wrapped an arm around his woman's hips, pulling her away from the washstand – again – and took a moment to spread the wrapped sheet so he could taste her breasts and enjoy the deep blush coloring her face.

        She tried to untangle from him so he nipped her playfully with his teeth. He wrapped the sheet she used as odd leggings and tied it at her waist, tucking it back the way it had been. She attempted to unwrap it and gestured at the large bowl again, wanting to wash away the runs of semen down both her legs. He held her firmly away from the washstand, wanting his stamp to stay on her body.

        "Ixillius owns Alex," he told her. She rolled her eyes and tried again to go to the bowl. "No," he said, reaching a hand between the folds of her improvised leggings and lifting a smear of his seed from high on her thigh. "Ixillius owns Alex," he said with finality, wiping his seed between her breasts and looking her in the eye.

        Her gaze didn't drop, and he could see the challenge behind her look just before she gave him another of those wonderfully long kisses. Not for the first time this afternoon he wondered if her whole story was a lie and in his arms he really held a gods-born nymph. Then all thoughts disappeared for a few lovely moments of pure sensations.

                                                                 ***

        Alex felt the side of her mouth curl and she cocked a single eyebrow down at him when his eyes finally opened. He certainly was easy to fascinate with just kisses. She smoothed his hair back from his forehead, something that made him smile broadly up at her. He pulled her into his lap, his eyes darkening with desire as he straddled her atop his rapidly hardening crotch.

        "You seriously want to go again," she stated, wondering where the hell his stamina was coming from. She'd never had a man in her bed that wasn't well and truly sexually exhausted after twice over a whole night, and Ixillius was now pressing for a fourth go in one afternoon. Despite the swollen tenderness of her own bits and the sharper pain from her rib, she really wanted to see if he could get that knot out of her belly again.

        "Ixillius proprius Alex," he repeated, one of his hands caressing her throat and the collar around it as the other pulled the knots loose on her sheet clothes again.

        She stood up quickly, sliding naked out of his arms and leaving him with a lap full of sheets.

        "Ixillius proprius Alex?" she asked, an evil thought working its wicked way into action. She batted his hands away as they sought to pull her onto him again. He stood quickly, full of alarm, as she unfastened the collar and tossed it onto the table. "Alex propria Alex," she told him.