𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

Javi, Clem, Gabe, and Ava made it back to the apartment. They walked inside and set the bag of guns on the table. Eleanor, Francine, and Tripp were sitting on the couch together while Cody and Mariana sat in chairs nearby. Bree was nowhere to be seen.

"Javi, You're back!" Tripp sighed in relief.

Tripp noticed Clementine and squinted in confusion.

"And... Clementine?" Tripp mumbled.
"Thanks for the warm welcome." Clementine raised an eyebrow as she randomly pulled out her gun and cocked it.
"Just surprised to see you is all.." Tripp shrugged.

Javi introduced Ava to everyone, but Tripp already knew her, considering she literally punched him at the gate when they got kicked out. Mariana jumped up from her chair and ran over to Javi and Gabe. She hugged them with a big smile on her face. Mariana noticed Javi's blood coated shoulder and gasped.

"Uncle Javi, what happened?!" Mariana covered her mouth in shock.
"I ran into a little trouble.. but I'm okay now honey, i promise. Clementine fixed me up." Javi smiled.

Tripp and Eleanor got up from the couch and approached Javi, also noticing his wound.

"Are you okay?" Tripp said with a concerned tone to his voice.
"He's fine, guys! Let's stop talking about it!" Gabe randomly snapped.
"Gabe." Javi sternly mumbled to him.
"We're just worried about him.. is that a problem?" Mari huffed.
"Eleanor.. you may wanna take a look at it for yourself. I know how to suture but it would be nice for a doctor to make sure he's not gonna lose his arm because of me." Clementine budded in.

Eleanor did what she said and took a look at Javi's shoulder just to make sure it was okay.

"As long as he keeps it clean, it should be okay. Nice work." Eleanor nodded.
"Thanks." Clementine smiled a little.

Javi looked around for Bree, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Where's Bree at?" Javi squinted.
"She said she needed her 'beauty sleep'..." Cody giggled from the chair.
"Yeah, she's in that room over there." Francine pointed over to the room.

Tripp approached the bag that Gabe and Javi brought back. He opened it slightly to see the gun.

"Hm. So y'all got the guns, huh?" Tripp smirked.
"Yep!" Gabe nodded and he walked over the the table.

Gabe started taking them out one-by-one.

"One for you, and one for you!" Gabe excitedly said.

He picked up a handgun and walked over to Clementine.

"I saved this one for you." Gabe smiled, obviously attempting to flirt.

Clementine put her original gun in its holster.

"No, I've already got one." Clementine shut him down accidentally, unaware of his intentions.

Gabe frowned sadly, walking away from her. It just then clicked to Clem what his intentions was.

"Actually! It... wouldn't hurt to have another." Clementine giggled.

Gabe quickly turned around excitedly and gave her the gun with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks." Clementine smiled.

Tripp picked up a gun, putting it on his shoulder.

"What took y'all so long?" Tripp asked.
"We went to see Dr. Lingard." Javi answered.
"At night? I'm kind of surprised he was sober.. it's got to be a stressful job.. looking after an entire community" Eleanor squinted.

Javi frowned at her statement.

"Actually.. Lingards dead." Javi sighed.

Eleanor covered her mouth in shock and Tripp's eyes widened.