𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

The group has been walking down the tunnel for a little bit now. Clementine was lagging behind with Javier while Bree and the others were ahead of them.

"The tunnels were abandoned decades ago.. but I've heard you can get through, here's hoping" Jesus shrugged.

Bree started to hear Javi and Clem having a conversation, she wasn't gonna eavesdrop until she overheard some concerning things. She nonchalantly looked back at them and seen Clementine lift her sleeve up, revealing the new frontier symbol that had been burned onto her arm. Bree's eyes widened a little and looked forward. She couldn't help but let curiosity get the best of her and slowed down to get beside them. Before Javi and Clem could speak up, Bree did.

"When were you part of the New Frontier?" Bree raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, You heard..". Clementine looked down.

Bree nodded and Clementine sighed.

"It was a while ago.. i'm no longer a part of them" Clementine explained.

Bree nodded and looked at her.

"Just please-" Clementine went to beg.
"Don't tell anyone? I won't, i wouldn't have anyways, whether i confronted you or not.. i was just curious about it" Bree finishes her sentence and reassured her.

Clementine sighed out in relief.

"But... may i ask why you joined those jerks?" Bree raised an eyebrow.
"Well i didn't have much of a choice... i was raising a child at the time, obviously he's not biologically mine but he was practically my kid... but sadly, he's not with me anymore..." Clementine explained.
"What happened to him?" Javi asked her out of curiosity.
"I... i really don't know... he was taken from me by the New Frontier, all over some stupid medicine, and they claimed with him being so sick, he'd be a burden to me... he was sick, and dying... but i don't know if the medicine helped him or not" Clementine shrugged.

Javi and Bree not gave her a look of sympathy.

"Before the New Frontier, i was all alone.. and i thought i didn't need them, but they were very.. persuasive." Clementine shook her head.
"I get it." Bree nodded.

Javi nodded in agreement. Clementine, Bree, and Javi stopped for a minute while the group slowly continued on.

"If New Frontier is really in control at Richmond, i can't let them see me... i just... can't." Clementine sighed.

Bree and Javi frowned. Javi noticed Conrad glance back at them.

"Y'all planning on joining us?" Conrad asked loudly enough for the tunnel to echo.
"Conrad, shhhh" Francine furrowed her eyebrows.

Bree, Clementine, and Javi rejoined the group. They didn't wanna seem suspicious. There were noises in the tunnel.

"You all hear that?" Tripp asked quietly.
"Coming from over there" Javier squinted.
"Can you see anything?" Jesus raised an eyebrow.

The crew looked around.

"I don't see nothing" Francine shrugged.

Just as she said that, a walker stood up and some walkers came out from the darkness.

"They're everywhere!" Gabe yelled.
"They are. Keep sharp!" Tripp announced.

The group looked around kinda panicked. A walker was slowly approaching Javi. Jesus spotted it.

"Watch out!" Jesus warned.