𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

The group is still traveling to Richmond, getting closer and closer by the day. They are nearly there now. However, there's a bit of an issue. There was a road block. A bunch of cars were stuck under the bridge. Tripp cursed under his breath and got out
of the car. Javier, Bree, Gabe, Mariana, Conrad, and Francine got out shortly after. Tripp approached Eleanor's car and she rolled her window down.

"Great... What now?" Eleanor scoffed.
"I've got some bad news.." Tripp sighed.

Tripp explained the situation to her and she rolled her eyes. Javier began looking around for a solution. Mariana decided to get into the car with Eleanor and chat out of boredom. Everyone else just stood around. Bree was helping Javi look around. Javi had found some jumper cables. Bree looked at them in his hands. Bree looked over and seen a truck sitting in a garage with a wench in the front.

"Hm." She hummed as an idea popped into her head.

Javi looked at her. He somehow knew she had an idea just by the hum alone.

"What are you thinking?" Javier raised an eyebrow.
"Let me see them" Bree pretty much demanded, putting her hand out to grab them.

She took them from Javi. She approached Tripps van and looked back at Tripp, who was leaning against a wall.

"Yo. Pop the hood" Bree motioned towards the hood of the van.

Tripp approached the van and popped the hood like Bree asked.

"You better not mess up my baby here." Tripp huffed jokingly.

Bree just raised an eyebrow at him. She attached the cables to the battery and walked over to the truck in the garage. As she went to attach the cables to it, a walker came out of nowhere with a wrench in its cheek. Bree dropped the cables and grabbed the wrench out of its cheek. She bashed it's head in and it feel to the ground against the wall. The grabbed the cables from off of the ground and attached it to the truck. She looked at the wrench release.

"Levers broken off.." She sighed.

Bree attached the wrench to it and she could now move the wench. She tugged the wench over to the car that was blocking their way and attached it to it. She walked back over to the truck.

"Here goes nothing." She sighed as she was surrounded by everyone.

She flipped the switch, and the car began to slowly move towards them.

"Hey! There we go.. i think we're set!" Javi cheered.
"We good?" Eleanor raised an eyebrow.
"Just be ready to move once the wreck is clear, we should be right behind you!" Javier nodded.
"Will do" Eleanor nodded and looked forward.

Suddenly, walkers began coming out from where the car was moved from, a bunch of them. A few began banging on the front of Eleanor's car. One started swinging its arms into the right side window and Eleanor and Mariana backed up against the left side window, Eleanor guarding Mariana in her lap.

"Javi, help!!" Mariana yelled in fear.

Javier ran over and grabbed his knife out from its holster. He killed a walker while running over. He killed the walker in the window, withdrawing his gun with his other hand and shooting a few more. Clementine ran beside him and helped him. Bree, Tripp, Gabe, Conrad, and Francine shot at the ones the ones coming from the other way. Once all the walkers were cleared out of Eleanor's way, Javi tapped the side of her car.

"Eleanor, now! Go go go! Just drive, take Mariana! We'll be right behind you!" Javier demanded eagerly.

Eleanor nodded and started driving. Mariana looked behind the seat she was in at Javi with sad eyes while they drove away. Javi sighed and him and Clementine ran back over to the others. A walker was approaching Conrad, Javi was out of bullets, so Javi tackled it to the ground. He was struggling to kill it so Bree shot it. He nodded in appreciation and looked towards the van, which was being moved by the car attached to the wench.