𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜

Javi and Gabe began to sneak around Richmond, making their way to the armory to get some guns. They had some close calls on the way there, but they manage to not get caught. They made it to the front of the building that the armory's in.

"Stay alert. Be careful. You'll be fine." Javi advised Gabe.
"Okay. This will be great, we got this!" Gabe smiled, a little too pumped about it.
"Slow down buddy." Javi said, putting his hands in front of Gabe in a 'stop' motion.

Javi and Gabe crouched down to hide.

"I've done this before, Javi." Gabe huffed.
"No you haven't, Gabe. Not really." Javi shook his head.

Gabe squinted, annoyed at Javi for treating him like a kid, like he always does.

"Some decisions, you make them in a split second, and then have to carry them for the rest of your life.. you understand?" Javi squinted.
"What do you mean, Javi?" Gabe shook his head.
"Just... be careful. People aren't muertos, they can shoot at you."
"I know." Gabe nodded.
"Then you know to be quiet and stay hidden." Javi shrugged.

Suddenly, the door of the building they needed to go in opened. A guard exited the building and stood at the entrance, observing the surroundings.

"So we stay hidden and quiet?" Gabe asked Javi.
"If we can just slip past quietly, it'll make our job a lot easier." Javi responded.
"Okay." Gabe nodded.
"We don't wanna make any noise or gain any attention.." Javi advised.

Gabe thought of an idea.

"Hey, I can go talk to him while you sneak inside! I'll distract him. He won't do anything to me! I'll tell him I saw something suspicious." Gabe pitched his idea.
"Ah, it's a risk. He'll probably trust you cause you're David's son but.. i don't-" Javi contemplated.
"Right. I can do this!" Gabe squinted.

Without giving Javi an option to disregard the idea, Gabe stood up and made his way to the stairs.

"Gabe, wait!" Javi tried to stop him but, to no avail, failed to do so.

Gabe approached the stairs and looked up at the guard.

"Hey!" Gabe loudly said, gaining the guard's attention.
"Oh hey?" The guard friendly smiled.
"I saw something." Gabe told the guard.

The guard stepped down the stairs.

"Show me." The guard squinted.

Gabe led the guard off, giving Javi the opportunity to sneak inside. Javi quietly stepped up the stairs and slowly opened the door, trying to avoid as much noise as he possibly can. He walked inside and walked a little ways down the hall. Suddenly, He heard the door open from behind him and he swerved behind the corner at the end of the hall, standing tightly against the wall. He heard footsteps approaching him, he prepared himself to fight. Once the footsteps were heard from right beside him, he jumped out to fight the person. The person in question was Gabe though, and Javi put his guard down. Javi huffed and crossed his arms in annoyance. Gabe stood there cockily.

"See? Wasn't so risky." Gabe smirked.
"That wasn't what i wanted you to do." Javi shook his head.
"Whatever.. it's no big deal." Gabe huffed.

Javi rolled his eyes and continued down the hall with Gabe. They walked down the hall a piece, until they stumbled across a big metal door. The door was old and chipped, it was a gross light-complexed brown with red scattered in different areas from the chipping.

"This is it. This is the armory." Gabe told Javi.

Javier twisted the doorknob,  but the door didn't budge.