𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍

"C-Cody?..." Bree's pretty much sobbed. The shock and confusion was overwhelming.

Bree's knees caved in, and she fell down. Her little brother, that she thought was dead, was right in front of her. She was sure she was hallucinating.

"Bree?... Is that really you?..." Cody began to sob with her.

The boy quickly ran over to her and fell to his knees in front of her. Bree didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him tightly as they both began to sob into each other's shoulder, her tears staining his shirt and his tears staining hers. Cody wrapped his arms around her neck.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... i didn't abandon you, i swear... i-i just.. i couldn't find you." Bree quietly sobbed into his ear. She was so overwhelmed with emotions.
"no.. you saved me, sissy! you have nothing to be sorry about! I'm just glad you're finally with me again! I missed you." Cody cried into her ear, latched onto her.
"I missed you too, lil' bro... So so much.." Bree sighed out as she wiped her tears from behind his back.

The two separated after what felt like hours. Bree stood back up, her knees still a little weak from the shock. Cody stayed at her side. Everyone was smiling, some were even teary eyed from the highly emotional scene.

"Y'all didn't have to make us cry, you know?" Francine sniffled with a slight giggle as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

Bree and Cody laughed softly as they wiped the few tears they had left in their own eyes away.

"Well.. let's not waste any more time out here, come in... you will will have to be taken to quarantine to be checked real fast, but you will be free to do whatever after that" David waved for them to come inside.

Everyone walked inside. Cody held Bree's hand as the group was walked to quarantine by David and two of the guards. Once they walked down the stairs and the cell was opened, they looked inside to see Eleanor. Eleanor quickly got up and smiled.

"Tripp!" She sighed out.
"Eleanor!" Tripp smiled.

Tripp ran up to Eleanor and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay, El." Bree smiled.
"You too, Bee." Eleanor smiled back.

Eleanor noticed Bree holding Cody's hand.

"Who's the kid and why are you holding his hand?" Eleanor asked in confusion.
"This is Cody.. my little brother" Bree shrugged and looked down at Cody.
"The Cody?! No way.. I'm glad y'all found each other again.." Eleanor smiled brightly, remembering Bree talk about him a while back.

David began checking Mariana, Gabe, and Javier for bites while the other two guards checked everyone else. Everyone was clean.

"Well y'all are free to go wander, just don't be causing trouble.. okay?" David raised an eyebrow.

Everyone nodded in agreement and left quarantine. Mariana came over to Cody.

"Hey, wanna come play with me and Gabe?" She asked with a smile.

Cody looked up at Bree.

"Can i?" He asked with a smile.
"Of course, you don't need my permission.. have fun." Bree giggled and let go of his hand.

Cody smiled brightly and looked back over at Mari.

"sure, sounds fun!" He shrugged and smiled.
"Cool! I'm Mariana by the way, but you can call me Mari" Mariana smiled and waved for him to follow her.
"I'm Cody" Cody smiled back.