𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Bree!!" She heard someone scream.

Bree jumped like someone had shot her, her hair a wild mess from sleeping. She looked at her bedroom door frame to see Francine leaning in.

"Sorry to wake you.. but we have a huge issue!" Francine shakily sighed.

Bree soon heard yelling at the gate, one of the voices sounding a tad bit familiar.

"They're asking for you... they're very angry... and i wouldn't ask you to do this if the community wasn't at risk..." Francine informed her.

Bree didn't hesitate though. She quickly got herself together and ran out with Francine. She went to climb up to the top but Francine stopped her.

"You may need this.." Francine grabbed a AK-47 that was leaning against the gate and handing it to Bree. She had put it there for Bree for after she had went and got her up.

Bree gave her a nod, she has never used AK-47 before but she'll learn quick. She went up to the top of the gate. She seen Tripp, Javier, Conrad, and Clementine with AK-47's in their hands as well when she reached the top. She stood beside Conrad and looked forward at the group who disturbed her slumber. It was the New Frontier. They had a big truck that had weird groans coming from it, Bree recognized the noise as walkers. She also recognized the group of course.

"There she is! How you doing beautiful?" Badger called out, a disturbing smirk on his face.

Bree cringed.

"What then hell do you want?" Bree yelled.
"Well, I'll cut to the chase. you killed some of my friends! And for that, you gotta pay" Badger yelled back.

Bree glanced beside her at the others, them all having worried expressions on their faces.

"You attacked us first! I was just defending my friends! You almost shot a little girl, a$$hole!" Bree yelled angrily.
"Oh, she bites" Badger chuckled darkly.

His friends laughed at his comment. Expect Max who was standing next to him, he seemed annoyed with all this.

"Look. Just come down here, okay? This can be peaceful!" Max called out.
"Uh, hell no. She killed our friends?!"  Badger growled at him.
"You attacked first. Keep that in mind." Max sighed.

Badger shook his head.

"Just get down here. Now! Don't make us destroy this place!" He yelled angrily.

Bree went to comply, but she heard Javi do it first.

"Don't punish her, This is my fault! I'm the one who stole the gas, i'm the reason we got attacked in the first place, she didn't expect that! She was just defending herself and protecting us, punish me instead!" Javi yelled.
"Javi-" Bree tried to interrupt.
"Wow, what a gentleman, taking the blame off the woman! So sweet... but Okay then, You can get punished instead." Badger laughed.

Bree glanced at Javi.

"I'm going down there. Not you." Bree shook her head.
"I'm not letting you get punished for something you didn't even ask to be a part of.. i'm going." Javi shook his head back.

Javi looked at Tripp.

"I don't know man." Tripp sighed.
"Me neither.." Javi sighed back.

Clementine hung her head low, Conrad was silent. Bree just sighed and shook her head as Javi walked past her. Javi went down to the gate. It slowly opened and Javi walked out, being face to face with these bad guys.