LITTLE BIRDIE

- notes!!

FIVE HARGREEVES | AGE : 19
( ^ ) ANGST (maybe sum else idk.)

FEM READER!

- for the record idk. 😕

Five never had thought much about leaving things behind. People behind. Important things aside. He won't lie he did feel selfish about it every-time.

He was constantly reminded of it too, whether it was by himself or the sound of her voice in the back of his head.

The handler indeed reminded him many times as well.

Five did everything in his power to leave everything that happened at the commission in the past.

But every thing always came back to haunt Five. Every thing stabbed him in the back and the cycle repeated itself.

He just didn't think it'd be a literal stab in the back.

Five felt the goosebumps trickling down his spine. His heart racing; not because of fear but because of realization.

He panted heavy, his eyes narrowing to the ground or to his left and right. He stared at Diego who was tied up like him, except Diego was long passed out.

Five raised his eyes to meet y/n's his eyes widened at the sight of her sitting in a chair. Her legs crossed, she wiped her hands with wipes removing the blood that stained her hands.

The wipes didn't remove it entirely so her hands stained pink. y/n picked up a blade, fiddling it between her fingers.

She turned her gaze to Five smiling at him cheekily. It wasn't a nice smile. It was evil. Dark. Like the y/n that Five had met three years ago died.

Five gulped loudly trying to take in his surroundings. Anything to not see her like that. The terror he felt knowing that her gaze towards him was no longer bright.

"Come on? Aren't you going to ask how I've been?" y/n muttered coldly, her gaze averting to Five's trembling body.

"What the hell did you do to me red." Five muttered, his eyes narrowing to meet hers. y/n chuckled lightly. Her lips pursed in thought.

"You're calling me by my code name now? Ouch Hargreeves. That's not very decent of you." y/n spoke her tone harsh and annoyed.

"Why can't I jump?" Five spoke his eyes fearing just what she had become because of his selfish behavior.

"You see Five, I learned quite a bunch after you left. Thanks to you I've created a weapon that well.. suppresses your powers!! Yay!!" y/n spoke her laugh loud and hysterical.

She clapped her hands leaning forward in laughs. Five by then had averted his gaze to his shoes making y/n glare.

"Look at me you dimwit." y/n spoke coldly making Five shiver in his skin.

"How-" Five took a deep breath, tears swelling up in his eyes from the frustration he felt. "Just let Diego go. He has nothing to do with this." Five spoke in hopes y/n would just listen.

y/n laughed, "Well, no." y/n rolled her eyes watching as Five's gaze grew darker.

"You see, you're connected to the universe. You all are. But you. You're connected to space. Time." y/n spoke.

"There's a punishment to these powers, it's like nature balancing itself out. Think of the vampires, and werewolves." y/n spoke, crossing her arms.

Five scoffed his eyes meeting hers, y/n winked at him making Five turn away. "Explain it to me." Five spoke sternly darting his eyes back to hers.