ANONYMOUS

- notes!!

FIVE HARGREEVES | AGE : 15
( ~ ) AU TROPES
request by, fiveswag

" AU, in which Klaus teaches Five how to use a computer after the apocalypse ends and he starts to play valorant. he gets good and one time when he's playing with y/n (his bsf?) he runs into a guy who's voice he likes, five first hears it and freaks out."

MALE READER!

ENJOY!!

"Move you're gonna die!" Five yelled, as he leaned in further to his screen, head a mess and headset propped onto his head making his hair even messier.

"Stop scolding me Five! You know I suck at this game." y/n muttered under his breath, trying his hardest to get at least one kill.

Five scolded him yet again, a sigh leaving his lips when he saved his friend from almost losing the game.

"You said you wanted to play, but I'm just carrying you! You're so horrible at playing!" Five scolded, he winced slightly as y/n began to yell back.

"Shut up the only reason you know how to use a computer is because Klaus taught you! Otherwise you'd just be an old man!" y/n yelled, a exasperated sigh leaving his lips as he focused on the game.

"I'm not old!" Five scolded, getting one or two head shots, in the game but still somehow focused on his friends complaints.

"You sure as hell act it, no wonder you took physics last year, you're iq is so dramatic." y/n muttered, jumping in front of Five's character to mess with him.

"Yeah right? Well have fun doing you're math alone then." Five muttered with a scoff, turning his character to the side trying to look for someone on the other team to kill.

"No, no! Five come on I need you're old man equations, I can't fail my upcoming quiz." y/n mumbled, Five chuckled slightly, rubbing his right eye slightly.

There was a knock at his door causing him to pull his headset off his ears. "What do you want?" Five asked as he continued to focus of his game.

Lightly turning his chair with his feet, he was wearing socks and slippers. Yeah.

"You need to eat dinner." Diego responded lightly patting the back of Five's chair. Five sighed. "Let me finish this round?" Five spoke, still trying to find another enemy.

He could hear y/n muttering but not clearly because he had pulled his headset down, Diego sighed. "Fine. I swear to god I'm killing Klaus for showing you how to use that thing." Diego muttered.

Five heard the creaks of his footsteps fade and pretty soon his door shut carefully. Five pulled the headset over his ears and he focused completely on the game again.

"Alright I'm back n/n." Five mumbled, finally finding an enemy to kill, and in no time Five killed them.

Five snickered cheering happily.

"Don't jinx it." y/n mumbled lightly chuckling at Five's cheering, "I won't, don't say that!" Five scolded but he soon laughed along with y/n.

Five continued to play almost all of his focus on the game and the game only. But something else caught his attention or more like someone.

"Yo anyone with mic?" The voice asked, the voice was awfully attractive, making Five gasp lightly.

Five's eyes widened, as he tried to focus on the game. But he couldn't distract himself from the guys voice.