"HERA AND FIVE"

- notes!!

AIDAN GALLAGHER | AGE : 15
( : ) FLUFF (Just a random imagine. Maybe idk strong language but eh.?)

FEM READER!

ENJOY!!

"I like you Hera a lot, I really do. I mean it. Which is why you have to let me stop this apocalypse." Aidan spoke his line. His eye twitching as he tried to stay in character.

But that wasn't very easy considering he detested the person he was working with. He had to act like an idiot in love when in reality he hated y/n more than anything.

y/n tried to hold back a glare as she spoke her line, as she held the boys cheek. "I just- I don't want you to get hurt Five." y/n mumbled her face finally plastering a glare.

Aidan glared back at her, before leaning in to complete the act with a first kiss between the characters, but it stopped.

"CUT!"

The two flinched apart, moving away from each other with a look of hatred. The director rubbed their temples, crossing their arms.

"Look. Aidan, y/n you can't act like you want to kill each other, you're supposed to be in love in the series.

"We're getting no where with these scenes, you guys have to talk about why you hate each other so much, because at this point, we're not getting anything done." He explained, sighing.

"Okay, Robert, David, you're up!" He yelled, y/n and Aidan exited the set, y/n shoving Aidan off to the side.

"Hey what the hell was that for!" He yelled glaring at her. "You fucked up our scene again!" y/n muttered shoving Aidan once again.

"Me?! What? That was all you idiot! You kept glaring at me." He yelled as you both neared the trailers.

"What? Your eye kept twitching so much you were beginning to look more like an idiot!" y/n yelled as she crossed her arms walking beside Aidan.

"Whatever. You need to learn how to stop hating me so much, or else we won't even complete the scenes." Aidan spoke. But before y/n could even form a sentence he walked into his trailer slamming the door shut.

y/n scoffed before walking into her trailer. She slammed the door shut collapsing onto the small corner area in her trailer.

She picked up her phone. Scrolling through instagram, and she came across a post of her and Aidan.

This was before they hated each other so much. y/n sighed. She honestly didn't have a clear memory of what happened.

All she could do now was plaster on a look of anger glaring at him when deep down she knew she didn't actually hate him.

She was just angry. Maybe at herself. But yeah. She did care about Aidan. She really did.

Aidan also cared about her. But as soon as she started acting all angry he pulled the same act. Just becoming frustrated.

y/n sighed. Turning off her phone as she dusted off her costume beginning to walk to the mini fridge to grab a water bottle.

She drank the water quickly. Sighing as the cool water passed her esophagus. She capped her water wiping her mouth.

She thought for a moment. What the director had said was true, they needed to get their act together or else they were just going to be behind.

y/n sighed. Opening her trailer door walking out when she was met with Aidan, who was about to knock on her trailer door.

y/n was taken aback. Staring at the boy in front of her. "What do you want?" y/n asked as they both walked inside their trailer.

y/n shut her trailer door as they both neared to sit in the corner.

y/n drank from her water bottle waiting for Aidan's reply. "Why do you hate me so much." He asked. A sigh escaped y/n's lips.

"I don't I just- I figured it was better than- and then you- did the same and uh. Well it just kinda of, burst." y/n confessed, not daring to look into his eyes.

"I don't hate you either. But you started acting different. I just matched your act." He muttered. Also not meeting her eyes.

"Okay. Well. Let's just go back on set and kill that scene how about that?" y/n asked. Staring at the green eyed boy.

He nodded and you both walked out of the trailer, walking onto set. "Okay great. You guys talked right?" The director asked.

They both nodded in sync. "Okay, let's restart the scene we were working on before. Aidan, stand here, y/n you here. Now remember. It's a love moment. It has to be seen in your eyes. Okay?"

"And please. No glaring." He spoke one last time before yelling action.

y/n brought her hand up to Five's cheek, holding it tightly. "I like you Hera a lot, I really do. I mean it. Which is why you have to let me stop this apocalypse." Aidan spoke his line, as you held his cheek tighter.

"I just- I don't want you to get hurt Five." y/n mumbled. Staring at the green eyed boy.

"I won't, I promise, it'll be fine, everything is going to be fine." Aidan whispered his line, as he leaned in to kiss y/n the kiss so soft and bittersweet.

Caring, they pulled away staring into each other's eyes one last time. Both actors blushing wildly.

"Okay! Cut! That was great you guys!" He exclaimed, the two pulled away from each other. Chuckling awkwardly.

They looked away from each other. Hearts racing. Face flushed red.

They both sighed walking off of set, the thought of the kiss, that was only supposed to be acting. Meant something more.

The thought lingered in both of their heads, confusion filling their heads. It felt that the kiss wasn't only shared between Hera and Five but between y/n and Aidan.

The idea made them both freak.

And they both thought of it as they headed home after a long day of filming.