SWEET

- notes!!

FIVE HARGREEVES | AGE : 18
( : ) FLUFF! ( # ) KISSING CRAP IG. Idk

FEM READER!

ENJOY!!

Five stared at his ceiling, his face flushing red at what happened the night before. The moment replayed in his head over and over again.

He never expected to be this lucky ever in his life. He was a very unlucky guy. Every-time he tried to do something it went wrong.

He normally didn't take advice from his family, but... he was glad he listened to them.

Even though it happened when he was drunk out of his mind.

Puckering up courage to ask out y/n took a while. A very long while. He does think the wait was worth it tho.

Every time he thought about her all he could think about was her rosy cheeks, and the bittersweet warmth he felt around her.

Five smiled widely covering his face with his palms. Almost embarrassed someone would walk in and see his flushed face every-time he thought about her.

There was a light knock at Five's door, it caused him to jerk out of his thoughts. The frustration was heard clear in his voice.

He didn't want his thoughts of y/n to be interrupted. "What do you want?" Five grumbled sitting up on his bed. He dusted off his suit.

"Hi." y/n mumbled walking through the door. Five gulped. Staring at her before looking away holding one of his pillows to his chest.

"Hey. What ya up to?" Five asked finally raising his head to meet with y/n's eyes. He wasn't sure who let her in.

"Your mom let me in. Just if you were wondering." y/n spoke making her way to sit beside Five.

"Oh. Alright." Five really didn't know what else to say, actually. What the fuck was he supposed to say?

"So... about yesterday." y/n spoke.

Five took a deep breath turning to look at
y/n. "What about yesterday?" He asked. His nerves all over the place.

"Are you sure you want this Five?" y/n asked not wanting to meet the boys eyes. "We were drunk." y/n mumbled.

"I know we were." Five mumbled, worried out of his mind. What was she trying to say? Had he done something wrong.

"I know it was a heat of the moment, all the drinks mixed together. I don't want it to be awkward between us." y/n mumbled.

Five shivered, a shuddered breath left his lips. Does she think he had done it on accident?

"y/n- can I explain?" Five asked, his face already heating up in embarrassment. "Sure." She mumbled not wanting to meet his eyes.

"I do want this. I want you and you only. I meant what I said even though I was drunk out of my mind last night." Five mumbled hoping his words were enough to make her understand.

y/n's face flushed red at the idea her face nuzzled into her arm. She turned away for a moment processing his words.

"Do you mean that?" y/n asked, looking at her lap, she fiddled with the rings on her fingers.

She patiently waited for Five's response. Five was lost in thought, trying to figure out the right words.

"I do mean it. I swear I do." Five mumbled softly, his green eyes scanning around the room eventually meeting hers eyes on accident.

y/n smiled lightly, her face red, she admired him for a moment before leaning in closely to his face.

Five's eyes widened, his face red, eyes wide. "I want you too." y/n mumbled, bring her hand to cup his cheek. "A lot." She mumbled, staring into his green eyes deeply.

The air in the room felt thicker and without thinking Five had pulled her in by her hips kissing her lips softly. He panted lightly.

Smile wide across his face. He connected his lips with hers again, kissing her sweetly, his palms tracing her collarbones making her shiver.

Five pulled away staring at her with loving eyes, the love they've shared for so long had finally been confessed and Five was going to cherish every second of it.

He pecked her lips one last time, before bringing her palm towards him kissing it softly.

y/n stared at him, her eyes melting with his, she leaned in kissing his lips yet again. Pushing their bodies closer, but not quite due to the pillow against Five's chest.

Five let the pillow fall onto the ground, leaning in further.

He sighed in contentment, roughly kissing y/n's lips, the space between them warm and reassuring.

He pulled away panting heavy, heart beating out of his chest.

"You okay?" y/n asked, her breath heavy as well. "Oh yeah, fucking amazing." Five panted, leaning in to give her one last peck on the lips.

"If you say so." She replied, laughing slightly a smile spread across her lips.

"I've been dreaming of this moment since I was fifteen." Five whispered a smile across his lips. He pecked her cheek with a kiss.

y/n smiled happily. "Me too." She mumbled softly leaning in to kiss his cheek. Five pulled her in hugging her tightly.

His hair nuzzling into the nook of her neck, it tickled making her laugh lightly. Five giggled slightly. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled softly.

y/n blushed at the compliment her heart fluttering violently, she indeed did adore that boy.

A lot more than she said she did.

Five placed a soft kiss on her collarbones embracing her warmth, the close proximity of each other something they've only dreamed of having.

Five pecked her neck with kisses loving every second of it, Five sighed in satisfaction reaching her eyes again.

He tilted his head slightly leaning in to kiss her yet again, his hands tracing her skin. Five leaned in deeper his cheeks hot, breath heavy.

y/n could only smile her hands tangled in Five's dark raven hair, the sit strands in between her fingertips.

She messed up his hair, and in the heat of the moment Five's blazer began to come off his sleeves being rolled up due to the tension.

Making his overheat in his own skin.

Five panted heavily, pulling away to stare at y/n lovingly. y/n smiled at him, widely, happiness being the only thing filling the room's atmosphere.

"I love you." Five mumbled softly, pushing strands of her hair away from eyes. "I love you too." y/n mumbled. Pushing his hair away from his eyes as well.