𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

LEE KEONJIN has been in the spotlight since her mom was pregnant with her and her brother suho. the pressure of the paparazzi following her every steps, every breath, while still trying to impress her parents made her childhood not even a childhood. then her mom died, and her father was cheating on her the entire time. keonjin's life was in shreads, but she had to stay strong for her brother. her shy, quiet twin brother. she was the toughest, and her mom told her she always had to be there to help him, plus she was 20 minutes older.

keonjin couldn't protect him all the time though. when his best friend se-yeon died from suicide his entire world went down. as much as keonjin tried she couldn't comfort him, he got more confined and forgot about his other relationships.

she knew se-yeon, they were friends too. but he was closer with suho. did she want to cry and grieve her friend? of course? could she? no. she had to stay strong for suho, she couldn't let her mother down. her heart had to be locked up and chained behind a door. to seem tough, you can't show much emotion, you have to seem as if you have no cares in the world, and everything is perfect and okay. most importantly, you can't fall apart.