bonus!

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
bonus!
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

AURELIA

2 years later.

i took a shaky breath, trying my hardest to control my breathing right now. i was on the verge of tears but i dabbed my eyes before any tears could fall, because i'm not running my makeup.

i didn't know what to do with myself nor i didn't know who to call. i paced all around neymars house, just thinking about what i had found out ten minutes ago.

i was slightly glad that nobody was home, so that i could think to myself. however, i hadn't had one straight thought since, my mind was a mess. was this a good thing, or was it a bad thing?

i didn't know what to think, and i was slowly driving myself insane, pacing around this house.

my first thought, was to call my mum but she didn't answer which was slightly a good thing. i didn't know if i was ready to tell her just yet.

god knows what she would think.

i made my way back to neymars bedroom and closed the door, sitting on the bed. i crossed my legs and picked up my phone.

i needed to call someone before i loose the plot. calling neymar wasn't really appealing right now,  i know i have to call him eventually, but i just wanted some advice right now.

i went into my contacts and clicked on a contact that i knew would help me. i put it up to my ear as it rang.

"aurelia! my favourite person!" leo beamed happily, after only a couple of rings.

i smiled immediately, despite my nerves. "hey leo."

"do you want to speak to neymar, is he not answering his phone?" he asked and he shouted neymars name.

i began to panic, and my heart did a weird flip. "no, no. leo, i want to talk to you."

"oh." i could hear the clear confusion in his voice as he spoke. "is something wrong?"

"um." i cleared my throat and my voice cracked just the slightest. i swallowed. "neymars not around you, is he?" 

he was quiet for a few seconds, which made my heart beat pick up faster. he ignored that question, "aurelia, what's wrong?"

it was my turn to go quiet now, unsure of how i was supposed to say this. i picked at the duvet in attempts to distract myself and i felt stupid. stupid because i couldn't get the next few words i wanted to say, out my mouth.

leo spoke again, wary of my sudden quietness. "are you sure you don't want me to get neymar—?"

"i'm pregnant."

as soon as i said those words, it suddenly all felt real to me. that's the first time i've said those words out loud. i pulled my phone away from my ear a little bit as i was waiting for leo's response, which he was oddly quiet.

i didn't mean for it to come out like that.

i wiped under my eyes, sniffing a little bit and i bit my lip.