ch.14

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.14
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

     My mum was currently sat on the sofa with me as I was catching her up on what had happened on the past couple of days. It was the morning after I had met Neymar family again. My mum listened to every word I said, not being able to keep the smile off her face.

     "I've always loved that boy." My mum said. "But what a menace he used to be."

     I laughed, and leaned back on the sofa. I wanted to see Neymar again, I knew I only saw him yesterday but I wanted to see him again. However, I knew he would probably be at training or getting ready to go so I knew he wouldn't have time to meet right now, and anyway I was with my mum.

     "I knew you two would find your way back to each other." She said sweetly, a glint in her eyes.

     I groaned,covering my face with the pillow. "Mum, stop. We've only just started speaking again."

     My mum just snorted, "Trust me, mothers always know. In no time at all, you two-"

     "Okay, that's enough mum." I said, chucking the pillow into her lap causing her to stop her sentence.

I looked at my phone in my lap to see an incoming face time call from Neymar. We had only face timed once, and I needed to admit that we needed to do it more. My mum wiggled her eyebrows, taking it as her que to leave and go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I answered it as soon as she left and I was met with the sight of him in his car with a sweet smile on his face. "Hi, Rae."

Instead of rolling my eyes at the nickname like I always did, I just smiled. I guess i was warming up to it. I wouldn't tell him that, though. "Hey, Ney. Where you off too?" I got myself comfortable on the sofa, pulling a blanket over me.

I heard him start the engine and he tried a few different places to place his phone, but nothing was working so he just held it as he drove. "I'm off to training, just wanted to call you, wanted to see how you were. E eu sinto sua falta."
[and I miss you]

My heart fluttered at the end and I stared at his concentrated face as it was on the road. He should not be on his phone whilst driving. But he did look good, I wasn't going to deny that. He was in his training clothes, I was guessing, "I'm okay, I'm just with my mum."

He looked down at the phone quickly his brow raised. "Can I see her?"

I blinked before nodding. Oh here we go. I'm prepared for my mum to start screaming. "She's probably going to freak out." I muttered as I got up from the sofa.

He chucked, stopping at a red light, that is where he put his full attention on me.

I walked into the kitchen where my mum was sat by the counter with a cup of coffee in front of her, doing something on her phone. Knowing her, she was probably evesdropping on my conversation. "Mum." I said, walking behind her.

"Hi, Aurelia." She smiled, not taking her eyes of her phone. She definitely knew I was still on the phone and that Neymar was there. "Hello Neymar!" She couldn't keep it in any longer, jumping up to grab my phone and shove it in front of her face.

      I just stood there as she gripped it from me, probably showing him all the worst angles of herself.

"Olá!" Neymar chuckled, and my mother gasped looking at where he was.

"Are you driving, whilst on the phone!?" She said, raising her brows, using her mother voice that she always used with me when I was in trouble. "Seu garoto bobo!"
[you silly boy!]

I smiled, sitting down at the kitchen table. This is the first thing she says to him after not speaking to him in years, nice one mum.

"Im almost at training and I'm being extra careful!" He said trying to justify himself, his voice changing really sweet in hopes she wouldn't stay mad.

"Oh I missed you so much." My mum said, practically cooing at the camera. "But get off your phone!"

"I am, I am." He said in a rush. I always loved their bond, my mum probably cared for him more than me.

"You will visit me soon." My mum said, not even bothering to ask him if it was okay with him. "And your mother, just like old times. That will be so exciting!"

Okay, she was getting way ahead of herself and excited, but I couldn't blame her. She did care for him a lot. And here she was, scolding him for being on his phone whilst driving, but still carrying on speaking to him.

"Of course." Neymar smiled. He had stopped his car as he was now at training. He was running a little late, but he didn't mind.

     My mum looked at me. "Okay, i'm going to give you back to Aurelia. Visit me soon." she said, giving the phone back to me.

     My mum gave me an exciting grin as she passed it back to me and I giggled slightly.

     I looked back at the camera and Neymar had his head tilted, looking at me, a happy look on his face.

     "What?" I asked, coping his actions by tilting my own head.

     He shook his head, getting out of the car. "Absolutely nothing. I want you to come to my training." he said suddenly, as he locked his car. I guessed he was walking in to where the training was.

"I will at some point, when you next have it." I said, walking back to the sofa so that my mum wouldn't eaves drop. I would really like to go to one of his trainings and support him with his football as i has never been before.

"No, like now." he said, walking into the building.

I blinked. "What? But you're already there."

He shrugged. "I want you to be here."

I looked down at my clothes, joggers and a jumper. I was not ready at all. "Hasnt it already started?" I asked, getting up again.

"Yeah, but still." he said, walking past a couple of people who had said hi to him.

I didn't even know where it was! Why did he want me there right now? But of course, i was going to go. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to see Neymar again. Especially if it was to do with him football, i wanted to see him play.

     I told him to send me where it was and I got ready.

     This was going to be good.

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝