ch.33

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.33
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

[lmao sorry guys, i don't write smut on here.. but tumblr on the other hand..]

Aurelia's POV

     Neymar gave me a kiss on my forehead for at least the twentieth time in the past five minutes. He had not stopped fussing over me ever since we had sex.

     Instead of him lead on top of me, like it would normally be, It was me lead on top of him.

     The feeling of his chest slowly rising up and down was relaxing and I could almost fall asleep right there and then.

     My head was placed on his chest, right above his heart. My arm was lazily draped over his stomach and my legs were tangled with his. He had one of his hands resting on my back and his other one was tangled in my hair, occasionally playing with it.

"Foi demais?" He asked quietly, kissing my forehead gently.
[Was it too much?]

I shook my head the best I could, however I was on the verge of falling asleep. My face was practically smooshed in his chest. "It was perfect." 

     He hummed in satisfaction and I peeled my eyes open and blinked a couple of times before I finally decided to sit up straight. I used his chest to push myself up. I felt a little dizzy for a second because I sat up so fast, but I closed my eyes and it went away.

Low iron shit.

I could still feel the throbbing feeling between my legs and the sting on my neck from where Neymars mouth had been not that long ago.

I had no idea where my clothes were.

My back cracked as I stretched and Neymar cringed.

I looked down at him and tilted my head with a laugh. "What?"

"That was horrible." He said, brown furrowed. I let my eyes wander over to his neck where there was a few marks lingering.

I almost smiled, I did that.

Neymar caught me staring at his neck and he gently poked the side of my own neck which caused me to swat his hands away. "Might wanna cover them marks up.."

I brought my hand up to my neck and saw his smug look. God, he looked so attractive right now, laid in my bed, marks all over him, hair a mess, no clothes on. Sadly though, his lower half was covered with the duvet.

He suddenly sat up from the bed quickly, wrapped his arms around my body and lead back onto the bed, pulling me on top of him again.

I put my hands on his chest for support, only thing separating us was the duvet. I leaned my head down and gently kissed over the marks I had left before.

He put his hand at the back of my head, pushing it down harder on his neck. I stopped and smiled into his neck and Neymar grabbed a hand full of my hair.