ch.4

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.4
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

I had been staring at his comment for a good few minutes, also looking at the replies from his comment. A lot of people were freaking out and to be honest, so was i.

I sighed looking at the time on my lockscreen. My eyes flickered to the date. 5th of february. I frowned as i felt like i need to do something.

I pondered to myself, staring of into space for a few seconds. I sighed to myself, getting up from the sofa. It was time I actually did something with my day, maybe Ill message Rafaella back, i did feel bad for not responding.

I thought of Rafaella and then thought of Neymar. I suddenly realised why i felt like I needed to do something on this date.

It was Neymars birthday. I sighed. Not once on each others birthday did either of us message eachother happy birthday. Not since the break up. But something this time made me want to do it.

I still had his number saved, of course.I never deleted it. Just in case one day he needed me and I would be there, to pick up the phone.

      I typed his name up in my contacts, and tapping onto the contact named 'meu amor <3' I also never changed his name contact.

      I immediately saw our last text messages from six years ago and i felt a pain my heart. I frowned, deciding to ignore them and i began typing.

      happy birthday. Was what I typed, however I didn't send it just yet. What was I supposed to say? I thought that the message was way to blunt but then I realised there was a chance I wouldn't get a reply back. Maybe he deleted my number?

      I was over thinking this way to much. It's not like I haven't said Happy birthday to him before, but this time it was different. There would millions of people sending him happy birthday messages, mine would be no different, right?

My fingers moved and I sent it. My heart did a flip and I just gulped. It wasn't a big deal, calm down.

I turnt my phone of and decided to watch something on netflix to forget about it.

      Around five minutes later, my phone started ringing beside me. I peered over and furrowed my brows as i saw it was Rafaella.

      This is the first times she called me in ages. I hesitated before accepting the call.

      "Aurelia!" she said, almost shocked, but happy. "Meu Deus, i didn't think you would pick up."

      I smiled slightly, nerves kicking in. "Of course I would."

      "It's so good to hear from you. How are you?" she asked.

      "I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. Bit busy from time to time but i'm managing. How are you?" I asked, a now genuine smile came onto my face. I didn't realise how much I missed talking to her.

      We spoke for a good hour, talking about the past years and what we've missed out on, not seeing eachother. She didn't bring Neymar up once, which i was only slightly disappointed in, but I didn't expect her to.

      The call ended and I felt happier. She promised to message me and arrange to meet whenever we could.

      I couldn't help but go back onto messages to see if Neymar had replied. And he hadn't. My face formed into a frown and I pursed my lips.

      I sorta had a feeling he wouldn't reply.

*.·:·.

aurelia.maro has posted to her instagram.
43 minutes ago

liked by @/neymarjr, @/mollieheavens and 24,665 others

aurelia.maro | 💌🫶

comments are disabled for this post.

      Neymar liked my picture. I was frustrated. He can like my intagram post, but not reply to my message? Maybe he just doesn't want to talk.

      If he wanted to be like that, then I was going to let him. I shouldn't of messaged him in the first place. It wasn't my place.

      My eyes flicked up at the top of my screen when a imessage appeared and I swear i almost dropped my phone on my face.

     ' meu amor <3'

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝