ch.39

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.39
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

aurelia's pov

"oh for fuck sake." i heard neymar groan frustratedly and it made me turn my position on the sofa so i could have a look at what he was so annoyed about.

"what is it, amor?" i called out, pausing the video i was watching on tiktok.

there was silence for a while and then he shouted back. "the puppy has just chewed through my jordan's!"

i bit my lip and snorted to myself. acting as if he didn't have the money to buy a new pair.

the puppy still hasn't got a name and he has been with us since yesterday. neymar has resulted in calling him 'neymar jr squared' until we find a proper name for him. i think it's a stupid name, but he apparently loves it.

i resume the tiktok, settling back on the sofa. i was gonna let neymar deal with the puppy today. in all honesty, the dog was like a child. it constantly woke up in the night, wanting the toilet and because it wasn't trained yet, we had to stay with him until he went to the toilet, and we've only had him a day!

neymar jr squared ran into the living room with one of neymars shoes in his mouth and he happily came to me, showing me. he couldn't get up on the sofa yet as he was still a little bit small to do so.

i bent down and picked him up, settling him in my lap. i carefully took the shoe out of his mouth, being careful to not hurt his teeth. he barked and i winced as it was right in my ear.

ney came into the living room with a sigh and flopped onto the couch next to me. it was sorta funny because he looked completely exhausted, all because of a dog.

"if this is what it's like just looking after a dog, i wonder what it would be like looking after a baby." he mumbled, tilting his head back and resting it on the back of the sofa. he crossed his arms and spread his legs a little bit.

god damn.

i turned my head towards him with a shy smile. this is the first time that he's ever mentioned a baby. "what age would you ever want a kid?"

he was silent for a few seconds and he shrugged, thinking. "just whenever you're ready."

i felt my heart jump a little bit, and i swallowed. "when i'm ready?"

he hummed and pulled his head back up. "yeah, i would want a baby with you. so whenever you are ready."

i could cry right now. i rolled my lip into my mouth and stroked the puppies head to distract myself from the huge smile that wanted to break out onto my face. i knew i had a pink tint to my cheeks, because he laughed softly and moved closer to me.

"and what if i tell you i want a baby right now?" i joke and he made me place my head on his shoulder and he placed his chin on my head, kissing it first.

"then we will have a baby right now." he told me, but i knew that he knew i was joking.

my teenager self right now would probably be jumping off the walls if i told little young her that me and neymar were talking about having kids.