ch.31

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.31
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

Neymar's POV *.·:·.☽

"Come on, please!" Leo gripped onto my shoulders, shaking me. I pushed his arms away with a roll of my eyes. "Most people from the team are coming."

Leo was trying to convince me to go to his house, for a 'party' for our win, but my eyes flickered over to Rae who was talking to Antonella, I could tell she was tired and if she didn't want to go then I probably wouldn't.

     This would be our first official night back together again and I wanted to spend it alone with her and make it special. But if she did want to go, then I guess I would as well.

     Leo looked over his shoulder to see who I was looking at and he pulled me over to Rae and Antonella.

     We were currently still at the stadium, we were just in the halls, getting ready to leave. Most people had left by now and were on their way to Leo's house.

     I had left my changing bag in the changing rooms, but I couldn't be bothered to get it now. I'd get it when I next had practice. 

     Rae's eyes lit up when she saw me and she smiled. It made me smile and she walked towards me, leaning into my side. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

     "Aurelia." Leo said as we began to walk. "Come to ours with the rest of the team for a small party?"

      I looked down at Rae who sighed, wrapping one of her arms around my back. "I would Leo, but i'm too tired."

I was kind of glad she said that because I wanted it to be just us tonight.

Leo sighed dramatically. "I get it, you two just want to fuck. Could of just said that."

Rae'a jaw dropped as she did not expect that to come from his mouth. Antonella smacked him in the shoulder as she pointed to Thiago who looked at his dad questioningly. I shook my head with a grin and gave the top of Rae's head a kiss.

"What does fuck mean?" Thiago asked innocently, playing with Antos hair.

Oh dear.

Leo literally stopped in his tracks and frowned. He looked very serious right now. "I–I don't know? Don't ever repeat that word again."

Anto just laughed and carried on walking. We eventually got outside to the car park and thankfully there were no paparazzi. There were only a few cars here, mine and Leo's being two of them.

The rest were the workers and the coaches.

     As me and Rae were about to go separate ways from Leo to go to the car, he called out over his shoulder, "Fake friends!"

     I laughed slightly and Rae smiled, shaking her head. I still had my arm around her as we walked to my car. Rae spoke, "He has a thing for calling me a fake friend."