𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

"Mingyu, where the fuck are you taking us?" Seungcheol exclaimed as he drove the car into a hidden parking garage. "Trust me on this, I've been to this place multiple times before." Mingyu answered as he unbuckled his seatbelt, followed by everyone else (including Seungkwan.) and exited the car. "Why am I tagging along exactly?" Seungkwan asked confused on why his friends' boyfriends are making him follow them. "You might steal the car. I don't need another one missing." Seungcheol answered as they made their way up the steps of the apartment complex. "I can't drive, I don't have a license idiots." Seungkwan exclaimed.

"How are we idiots if we don't even know who you are to know that you don't have your license?" Seokmin asked thinking that he did something. If it was a different situation, Jisoo would probably be proud to hear that his sunshine said something smart, but currently he was dumber than ever. Seungkwan just clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes as he thought. 'Silly boys'. They made it to their destination as Mingyu knocked a knock only the person inside, his boyfriend, and him would know. Yes Wonwoo let him in on his secret knock with his younger brother, so what? They're mad couple goals if you ask me.

"Hey Mingyu, what brings you here?" Bohyuk said in a voice that didn't sound quite confident and a uneasy smile. "Cut the shit Hyuk. Where are they?" Mingyu said as he pushed past the young male, the others following as they gave Bohyuk a polite smile as they entered. "Who are you talking about? It's just myself in this house and you know this." Bohyuk said as he went to go seat on the bar stool he was previously sitting. "Bullshit Jeon, I know there's a group of girls here. Where are they?" Mingyu said as he searched every corner of the young male's apartment. "One, I'm pretty sure Wonwoo wouldn't like the way you are talking to me, I am his dearest younger brother. Two, I'm gay so why would there be girls in my house. And three, why are you even looking for a group of girls? Are you cheating on my brother?" Bohyuk listed off letting a gasped out as he said his last sentence.

"No Hyuk, I love Wonwoo too much to do that and I'm sorry for my language. It's just that my friend here was robbed by a group of girls and we only managed to get one out of six of them." Mingyu explained as he gestured to Seungcheol and Seungkwan. Bohyuk nodded as he looked at the two, looking at Seungkwan longing as he tried to tell the other something was his eyes. Seungkwan quickly caught on unlike some delinquents as he then spoke up. "I'm feeling a little bit parched. Could you show me what I can drink?" Seungkwan acted as he lightly patted his chest looking towards Bohyuk who nodded and led Seungkwan to the kitchen.

"Nice to have finally meet you Seungkwan." Bohyuk smiled as he grabbed a bottle from the fridge. "You too. You look exactly like your brother." Seungkwan replied as he took the water bottle and opened it. "I get that a lot. But anyways, the others are currently waiting for you just down the street at a local cafe. They will explain what is going to happen from there." Bohyuk quickly explained before pushing Seungkwan out the kitchen to the others, leaving no room for Seungkwan to question what's going on. "Now if you are done searching my Latin Deli, I'll like to finish my kdrama in peace." Bohyuk said as he gestured to the television that still had 'True Beauty' paused on the screen from when his brother came over. "Sorry to bother you then Hyuk. Enjoy your kdrama." Mingyu said defeated as they exited the apartment and back to the car.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm quite hungry." Junhui spoke after a ten minute silence fell over them. "Sure, there's a local cafe just up ahead." Mingyu answered and Seungcheol put the car into motion listening to Mingyu who was giving him instructions.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"How exactly are we going to escape again?" Minghao asked as he munched on his sandwich he ordered. "My friend Yeji over there will let us go through the back door once we give her the signal. As for Seungkwan, all he has to do is pretend to order something and when the boys are distracted, Yeji will let him slipped through the back to meet up with us." Wonwoo explained proud of him and his brother thinking alike. "But how would Seungkwan know all about this?" Jihoon asked despite being one of the smartest out of the group of thirteen, he can't seem to wrap his head around this situation.

"Oh he'll know." Wonwoo said with a sly smile as he looked out the window like he was some main character or something. "They're here!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he pointed to the very fancy black car parked outside the cafe, lightly sipping his drink. "Waiter!~" Wonwoo called out and Yeji waved them over and they followed suit. Swiftly going through the back door of the cafe. "I'll knock on the door as a signal that it's just me with him, okay?" Yeji assured them before going back inside. They sat in the car with impatient anticipation for about twenty minutes before they heard a knock and the door opening. "Missed me!" Seungkwan exclaimed as he emerged from behind the door. "Seungkwan!" The five exclaimed as they all hugged the youngest.

"Now let's get home to surprise the boys, I don't even know why we even went on this wild goose hunt anyways." Minghao inquired as Jeonghan pulled off. "Because I would have died back in Forever 21! Not the place I wanna die at." Jeonghan replied as he waved the black card around. "I wonder how Chan is doing without us?" Jisoo said with a far off tone looking out the window.

"Shit my baby!"

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

Wow, three updates in a row! Well that's because I have so much planned for this! Both for Chan's adventure and the others adventure!! Don't have much to say since I said it all in the last two updates so I'm just going to leave you guys with this much information.

And I do know that I haven't updated my other books, I'm procrastinating on those. I have ideas for them I just don't know how to start them.

But with that being said...

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3