𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛

"Hoon...." Soonyoung sleepily let out as he reached for the shorter next to him, but couldn't pulled the red head closer to his body. Soonyoung opened his eyes to see Jihoon sitting crisscrossed on the bed as he stared intently at his hands that rested in his lap.

"Hoon, what's wrong?" Soonyoung asked, now concerned for the younger as he sat up and moved closer next to the smaller. "Am I still the same person you fell in love with?.....like am I still Lee Jihoon to you?" Jihoon suddenly asked as he looked up to Soonyoung.

Soonyoung's heart cracked a little at the questions as this wasn't usual for Jihoon. "Oh Hoon.....you'll always be my little hothead. No one can change that, not even you, yourself." Soonyoung said as he turned more to the smaller, cupping his cheeks gently as he looked dead into Jihoon's eyes.

"I will always love you." Soonyoung softly whispered as he gave a kiss to Jihoon's forehead before pulling him into a hug. "Stop being cheesy and go brush your teeth." Jihoon said breaking the hug with a giggle as he pushed Soonyoung off the bed.

"Breakfast smells delicious my love!" Wonwoo exclaimed as he made his way down to the first floor of the house while pulling his long hair into a messy bun. "What do you mean? Breakfast always smells good when I'm cooking it." Mingyu said as he pulled the older into his arms.

Wonwoo wrapped his arms around the taller's neck with a giggle. "Can I compliment my future husband's cooking without you being a smart ass?" Wonwoo asked with a smug smile before kissing Mingyu's cheek.

"Can we not do too much PDA in the kitchen, where we eat." Minghao asked as he walked into the kitchen and started grabbing plates, Junhui right behind him with the cups. The other couple just rolled their eyes as Mingyu continued with cooking and Wonwoo started putting down utensils and filling each cup up with coffee or juice.

"Awe look at my children work together as a team, I feel like a proud mom. Cheol honey, a tissue please." Jeonghan dramatically stated as he began wiping fake tears away, Seungcheol going along with his boyfriend and handing him a paper towel.

"Jeonghan being dramatic again?" Jisoo asked with a knowing look as he started putting the cooked food onto the table, the others nod with a 'mhm'. As you can see, this is a reoccurring routine for the thirteen males in the mansion.

They tried to help with anything to the best of their abilities, Mingyu with the amazing cooking, Minghao and Junhui effortlessly in sync when it comes with setting up the table, Wonwoo with his over the top table manners and the knowledge of which fork goes where, Jisoo waking up just in time to set the still steaming food on the table, and Jeonghan being his usual self, dramatic.

They are a team after all.

"Alright, this going from male to female situation." Chan asked gesturing to the males whom have become females with his fork. "Right, are we supposed to meet up with your brother later today, Won?" Seungkwan asked as he looked over to the mention male.

"Right. He said something about knowing how to scout these creatures out." Wonwoo answered before stuffing his face with the delicious blueberry waffle. "Excellent! Let's hurry up and eat then we can take a walk around town before meeting up with your brother." Jeonghan said basically setting up everyone's day for them.

"Can I be excused from this? It really doesn't involve me and I actually have something to do today." Chan nervously spoke up as he gave the second oldest a shy smile. Jeonghan secretly cooed at the youngest before interrogating the boy.

"And what is this 'something' you have to do today?" Jeonghan asked, trying to seem intimidating as he sat up straight. "I'm heading over to my favorite cafe to help my friend out. She said the cafe is low on staff." Chan stated as he tried to sound convincing. To his luck, Jeonghan seemed to take the bait and let him bail out.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"Junnie, do you think this outfit looks okay?" Minghao asked as he turned to the older who was sitting on the bed waiting for the other to be done. "You look amazing Hao Hao, you always do." Junhui answer with a smile as he motioned for the younger to come closer. Minghao landed in between the older's legs and wrapped his arms around Junhui's neck.

"Look at my little flower, so beautiful." Junhui said with so much tenderness as he stared deeply into Minghao's eyes with the softest smile. He pulled Minghao's head closer to his as he placed a gentle kiss on the younger's head. "Don't let others tell you you're not beautiful, okay flower?" Junhui said as he pulled Minghao into a loving hug.

Minghao hummed as a silent agreement to Junhui words as he fell deeper into the hug. "Now let me brush your hair before we leave." Junhui said as he took the brush and sat Minghao in his lap.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"You girls ready?" Jeonghan exclaimed before opening the door, not waiting for an answered as he exited out through the door. "Don't be out too long Chan." Wonwoo reminded the younger before closing the door. "We should really stop treating him like a baby." Seungkwan spoke softly as he looked up to Hansol as if asking the younger if he agreed.

"Mhm Kwan, sooner or later he'll find his own soulmate, might even move in with them." Hansol said as he patted Seungkwan's head gently, Seungkwan nodding to his words.

"But for now love, we'll treat him the same. Remember what he had to go through back in college?" Hansol reminded the other as Seungkwan sadly nodded his head, remembering the tragic day. "Yea, let's keep doing that." Seungkwan replied as he patted Hansol's hand.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

Wow, that ending.....

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY BOOKS!? I'm being too deep right now.

But anyways

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3