𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"Are you going to leave or are you staying the night?" Lia asked as she sat down in front of Chan who was sipping on his eighth cup of apple juice. "Just one more slice of cake please!" He begged as he set his cup down and clashed his hands together. "Alright get up!" Lia demanded as she stood up, "what? Why?" Chan asked so confused on what's happening. "Just get up!" Lia stated getting a little annoyed with the other who stood up to his feet quickly. Lia started pushing Chan to the front door, physically kicking him out. "Come back tomorrow and pout!" Lia shouted and closed the door.

"Fine! I will!" Chan said with a huffed as he kicked a rock and started walking down the street to the open city, alone. 'What's there to do when you're alone and bored?' Chan asked himself as he started to take a walk in the park. A smile spread across his face as he saw kids playing on the swings, sliding down the slide, and even climbing the rock climbing wall.

Oh how he wishes he was still a little boy running around with his friends on the playground. Then he looked over to the teenagers being stupid young adults chasing each other over shit and laughing over a stupid joke one of them have said. Oh how Chan wishes he was still in high school where he met the rest of the boys he lives with now.

They used to have so much fun going on little adventures and trips to places they never been before. Being stupid teens having the best time living their youth years freely, partying all night and sleeping all day on weekends. Playing little pranks on each other during school and even getting in trouble together for the pranks they pulled. Chan's high school to college life was full of fun with the rest of the family he has made with the rest of the boys. Without them, he was nothing. Then he saw couples giggling and being lovey dovey as they look a walk in the park which only reminded Chan that all his friends got together with each and left poor Channie single.

Oh how Chan wishes he was in a relationship. He hasn't been in one since his last year in high school. His name was Park Minhyuk but he went by Rocky. They were so in love during high school. They planned where they will live, what kind of pet they'll get, how they'll decorate their house. They even dreamed of going on cute little days everyday even if they had to work and they even thought about their wedding day and what colors they'll use and where they'll have the wedding and where they'll have their honeymoon. They planned it all, they planned on growing old together. But then it all crumbled when Rocky found out that he got in his dream college. Of course Chan was happy for him but, it wasn't Chan's dream college which was here in Korea.

No, Rocky's dream college was all the way in Texas, America. Chan was so ready to drop everything and run away with Rocky, but Rocky wouldn't let him as he didn't want Chan to drop his dream college for Rocky himself. So they decided to remain friends and maybe one day they can be together again after college. But that never happened, Rocky never came back nor did he contact Chan once while in Texas for college. Left poor Chan heartbroken and frustrated with himself for thinking that his high school boyfriend would be with him for the rest of his life. Silly of him to think so.

Then Chan saw a boy sitting alone under a tree, peacefully reading a book as he listened to music. If this was a drama, Chan would have seen butterflies and flowers flying around the boy as a soft melody played and the wind blows, blowing a bit of the boy's hair out his face. But this wasn't a drama and Chan probably looks like a creep as the boy looks over towards Chan with a confused as he waved his hand to snap Chan out his trace. Chan shook his head a little before he started bowing and saying sorry.

"It's okay. I just didn't want a bug to fly in your mouth." The boy said with a light laugh and for a moment Chan thought he died for a second as he thought that the boy's voice and laugh was music to his ears. "T-thank you for caring." Chan stuttered out regretting it instantly as he cleared his throat and looking over his shoulder.

"So uh....this might be weird but can I sit with you? You can say no if you want, I just thought you look lonely..." Chan said as he trailed off his sentence with another throat clearing. The boy laughed before nodding his head. "Sure, you looked lonely just standing there spacing out." The boy said and patted the spot next to him.

"Oh...you saw that?" Chan asked with a nervous chuckle as he sat down. "I mean, you were just standing there. My name is Samuel by the way." The boy said holding his hand out for Chan to take. "I was, wasn't I? My name is Chan." Chan greeted as he took hold of Samuel's hand, shaking it softly. "Nice to meet you Chan." Samuel said with a bright smile that can warm anyone's heart because it surely did warm Chan's heart. "Nice to meet you too Samuel. So what are you reading?" Chan asked as he peered over to get a look at the book. "Nisse. It's a really good book." Samuel answered as he showed Chan the cover of the book. "Care to read together?" Chan asked with a hopeful smile as he looked over to Samuel.

"Of course we can read it together. But first let me catch you up on the book." Samuel said as he started to explain the book to Chan who listened carefully to every word the other said. And that's how Chan's afternoon went, sitting under a tree with a boy who had a book that they read together in peace.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

There we go, another chapter about Chan's adventure for love!!!!

I don't have much to say. So with that being said:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3