𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope! we're officially girls....at the moment." Jeonghan said, saying the last part mostly to himself as the three stood in Wonwoo's bathroom—the youngest of the three staring at their reflection. "Never knew I would look so hot as a girl...." Wonwoo said mostly to himself as he slightly played with the long curly hair he now has.

"That's enough looking for now! We gotta go see who else changed." Jeonghan interrupting the younger from looking at their self longer as he dragged the two out the room and farther down the hall to the Soonhoon couple's room is. "Jihoon" the three bluntly said as they entered the room to see a short, messy red hair that's shoulders length, girl who has C cup sized boobs sitting up in the bed. Baggy shirt baggier than ever on the now feminine frame of their short friend.

Before Jihoon had the chance to scream or even question why the 'girls' are in his room or who even are they, Jeonghan made the signal to be quiet and follow him out the room. Without much thought about it (mainly because he was still sleepy) Jihoon compiled and followed the three out the room.

"Damn Jihoon, the change really did took some height from you. You're like five three now." Wonwoo teased once the door was closed and the now group of four stood out in the hall. Jihoon was confused to say the least, "change? Five three?" Instead of saying words Jisoo led the younger to a full body mirror that was randomly placed on the hallway's wall.

Jihoon gasped as he cover his mouth. His once slightly taller frame, short red hair, sharp facial features, flat chest, and muscular body was now replaced with a shorter frame, shoulder length red hair, softer facial features, C cup sized boobs, and slightly curvy body. "How?" Was the only thing that came out his mouth as he continued to stare.

"That's the thing, we don't know how." Jisoo stated as he stood next to the shorter 'girl'. "We can figure this out later, we have to get the last two." Jeonghan inquired as he led the way to their Chinese friends' room. The four quietly piled in the room to see a lanky 'girl' with long black hair that almost reaches 'her' waist. The 'girl' suddenly turned around to noise to see four other 'girl's' standing there.

"Guys...?" The 'girl' breathed out as 'she' looked at the others. "Minghao? You're a bottom?!" Jeonghan whispered-shouted now visibly seeing that the other has C cup sized boobs. "Not the important part. I finally have an ass!" Minghao said pointing to his slightly round ass, it wasn't much but at least it's something.

"Really?" Wonwoo bluntly asked as he crossed his arms over his chest in disbelief. "Yes really! This is the best thing that ever happened to me, excluding Jun." Minghao exclaimed with a massive smile on his face. They rolled their eyes at the youngest antics before Jeonghan grabbed his arm and dragging him to their youngest couple's room, poor Channie still single.

"It has to be Seungkwan, I mean come on! It Seungkwan." Wonwoo expressed the obvious, the other four agreeing as the enter the room. They walked over to the bed and saw a messy blonde bun poking out from under the covers on the left side. It can only be Seungkwan because of the obvious curvy body that was imprinted in the sheets and he's the only one that has blonde hair.

"Seungkwan~ get your sassy ass up~" Wonwoo sarcastically sing-song in the youngest ear as Seungkwan's eyes fluttered open. Once they were fully focused, Jeonghan shoved the mirror he stoked from Wonwoo's room into the younger's face. Out of instinct Seungkwan started screaming. Jisoo quickly covered his mouth and dragged him out and into the living room.

Once everything settled in and Seungkwan's once short blonde hair, flat chest, slight soft facial features, and boy-ish body structure was now replaced with shoulder length blonde hair, D cup sized boobs, softer facial features, and curvy body, a long silence fell over the group. "So...." Minghao dragged out to lifted the silence. "Let's go get some food and maybe even get some clothes that we can actually fit." Jeonghan suggested standing up and dusting his clothes off.

"What do we tell the boys?" Jisoo asked the question everyone was thinking. "Surprise party?" Jeonghan unsurely replied with awkward arm gestures. "Will they even recognize us?" Jihoon inquired with a questioning look. "Our voices did get a bit higher, like it's more high-pitched." Seungkwan added also standing up.

"We can think more of this over food. Whose card are we using?" Wonwoo asked as he stretched a little. "My husband's card!" Jeonghan piped up with a giggly expression. "Hannie, you and Seungcheol aren't marry yet" Jisoo faked sadness as he rubbed his best friend's shoulder. "In my head we are!" Jeonghan huffed before running upstairs to his room. Upon entering he heard water running and slightly loud singing going on in the bathroom.

Jeonghan giggled at his boyfriend's antics before slyly grabbing the black card out his boyfriend's wallet. His blood ran cold as he heard the water turned off and wet footsteps stepping out the shower. Jeonghan's mind panicked, usually he would look forward to seeing Seungcheol's toned chest but in this current situation maybe the same result when this happened when come into reality at the fact that Jeonghan currently look like a girl and most likely Seungcheol wouldn't recognize him.

So once he heard the door beginning to open up and made a bolt for it and ran out the door with the card in hand not looking back when he heard Seungcheol yelling a "HEY! GET BACK HERE!".

The group of five with confused to say the least as to why their oldest friend was running down the stairs like he was flash or something but once they heard a "ABORT! ABORT!" They ran straight to the door and out to the first car they saw.

Leaving a very confused Seungcheol standing at the top of the stairs, only a towel around his waist.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

Next chapter will be the 'boys' pov
I don't have much to say soooooooo...

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3