𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

"Hey Cheol...?"

"Oh hey Gyu." Seungcheol greeted the younger once he was facing him. "Why are you just standing there in just a towel?" Mingyu asked kinda weird out by the fact that his oldest friend was just standing there with barely anything on.

"I was trying to figure out who broke into my room. Then I heard a girl's voice saying 'abort' and heard five more pairs of footsteps running and the front door closing." Seungcheol explained trying to figure out who has a sister and who doesn't. "There's only six of us that has sisters and Seungkwan has two of them, so that'll make seven. But does our sisters even know each other?" Mingyu rambled on as Seungcheol took the time to go back to his room to put clothes on.

"Anyways, it's too quiet in this house. Where are the trouble makers?" Mingyu asked Seungcheol as he came back out fully clothed and headed downstairs. "I don't know, Jeonghan is usually playing loud music or banging pots together to wake us up but I haven't even seen him come into our room." Seungcheol said quite concerned about his boyfriend's whereabouts. Before their conversation could continue, a phone with off signaling that someone gotten a notification.

The two took out their phones and looked to see who. To before of their surprise, it was Seungcheol's bank contacting him.

Change Up Bank
Dear Mr. Choi
You have recently spent
$400 at Yin And Yang Cafe
if this purchase wasn't made by
you, please contact us and we'll
figured out a way to get the money
back

Seungcheol was confused, he was more confused than when he was trying to figure out his sexuality. How did someone get his black card that in fact how a ten digit pin on it that no one knows unless your name is Yoon Jeonghan? It took him a minute to think of who would take his card before he exclaimed, "I was just robbed by girls!" His hands flying to the top of his head. "What do you mean by that? Doesn't the card have a pin on it?" Mingyu inquired totally forgetting about their conversation from earlier.

"The group of six girls robbed me! One of them came into my room and took the damn card!" Seungcheol explained as he started banging on everyone's door, waking them up unhappily.

"So you're telling me that a bunch of girls just magically broke into our house and took your black card and you don't know where our boyfriends are?" Seokmin summed up still rubbing the sleep out his eyes. Seungcheol meekly nodded, a part of him still trying to grasp the situation at hand. Before anyone could say anything else, Seungcheol's phone went off for the second time that day.

Change Up Bank
Dear Mr. Choi,
you have recently spent
$1,400,500,30 at Adore U Beauty
if this purchase wasn't made by
you, please contact us and we'll figure out what we could do.
(Tip; hide your card better you stupid fuck)

"That wasn't very professional of them" Seungcheol said with a pout. "Not the point, those girls are spending your money at the mall!" Junhui exclaimed quite dramatically which made everyone rushed out the door and to the mall.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

At Yin And Yang Cafe

"What does it take for a girl to get a iced latte around here?!"

"Calm down Jihoon, it's coming." Jisoo reassured the younger 'girl' and once he said that their food came and they dug in. "So what are we going to do? Sooner or later the boys are going to figure out that we're not.....you know boys." Wonwoo said having to bring up the elephant in the room. "And the fact that you're using your boyfriend's card doesn't help our situation." Minghao said pointing to the black card in Jeonghan's hand.

"We'll surprise them and explain what happened to us. Simple." Jeonghan answered with a shrugged caring more about his food than the situation. "What exactly happened to us?" Seungkwan dared to asked not knowing what happened the day before. "That's a good question Kwan..." Jeonghan said trailing off avoiding eye contact with the younger as he sip on his drink. "Are you going to answer or....?" Seungkwan asked impatiently waiting for the oldest to answer his question. "I don't know, okay! I just woke up with a headache and a different body!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he put his head in his hands.

"How about we go shopping now?" Jisoo inquired as he patted his best friend's back, looking at the other 'girls' who just nodded. They went up to paid for their food and it turned out that all their meals put together cost $400. "Four hundred dollars for six meals?!" Jeonghan exclaimed loudly once they all stepped out of the cafe, receipt in hand. "Will Seungcheol be okay with this?" Jeonghan asked no one in particular, he thought for a moment before shrugging it off considering the fact that his boyfriend lets him spend a little more than that at times. So with that thought in mind, they decided to buy half of Forever 21 (not literally of course).

"That's too much..........keep it coming!" Jeonghan ordered as he pushed the cart around and the others were throwing clothes, beauty supplies, shoes, and other unnecessary items that girls like to buy to just keep around the house. Once they were rung up the total cost came up to be $1,400,500,30. "Uhhhh....." Jeonghan said as he looked at the receipt, fearing that he might went a little overboard. But they didn't have time to dwell on it as Minghao pointed to a group of six boys that looked exactly like their boyfriends. "Oh shit! They found out!" Jeonghan exclaimed grabbing everyone's attention, even the group of boys that just walked in. They had a little conversation before they started heading over to the group of 'girls'.

They all started freaking out, well not all. A certain cat-like eyed 'girl' was having a conversation with the worker. "Alright thank you" Jisoo replied with a bow before pulling the group of 'girls'. "Where are we going?" Jihoon asked as they weaved through aisles trying to lose their boyfriends who had started following them. "The back doors." Jisoo answered as he spotted their way out.

They all started running as they could hear the voices of their boyfriends drawing near. One by one they headed out the door, well except one. Seungkwan almost made it but was caught by the one and only sir Chwe Hansol. "Shit! Seungkwan got caught." Wonwoo said watching as he saw the younger struggling to get out of Hansol's hold. "No time to save him. I'll be dead soon." Jeonghan said as he started to unlock the door to the car, the 'girls' piling in.

Little did they know a certain group of boys with their dearest friend was following them out the mall's parking lot.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

Poor Seungcheol and his wallet. I don't have much to say, so with that.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3