𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

"You know this is kidnapping, right? You can go to jail for this! I'm innocent!" Seungkwan rambled out as he sat in between Hansol and Junhui, a deep blush on his cheeks because of Hansol's intense focus on him. "And you're a thief, along with the rest of your friends." Seungcheol inquired sternly, eyes fixated on the road. "I don't know what you're talking about. We're innocent girls who just wanted to shop." Seungkwan huffed out as he crossed his arms over his chest, slightly hurting his boobs he had equipped when he woke up.

"Using my money. There goes my wallet. How did you even get inside our house?" Seungcheol asked with squinted eyes, apart of him is telling him that the 'girl' looks familiar but he pushed the feeling aside for the meantime. "We are a skilled group of young women." Seungkwan proudly said with a smug expression and a hair flip (quite happy that he finally had the hair to do a proper hair flip.)

"I swear, if this is one of Jeonghan's silly pranks, I'm personally hurting him and you can't stop me." Mingyu stated as he pointed a finger towards the oldest. "In no way shape or form are you laying a singular finger on my husband!" Seungcheol exclaimed in a overprotective voice. Seungkwan smiled to himself, happy to know that his oldest friend's boyfriend sees him in that way.

"Where do you think they are going?" Soonyoung spoke up, smoothly changing the topic as he pointed to the car they were steadily following. "That's a good question? What is even over here for them to drive out here?" Seokmin said finally deciding to join in on the conversation after failing multiple times to contact his beloved boyfriend. "Doesn't Wonwoo's brother lives out here?" Mingyu asked no one in particular. "How would they know that he lives out here? Do you really think that our boyfriends know these girls?" Junhui question darting his eyes to his friends.

'Silly boys, they can't even recognize us.' Seungkwan silently scoffed with a eye roll, hearing every piece of the boys' conversation.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"Do you really think you're brother's place is safe?" Jisoo asked cautiously looking through the side window to see the boys car following them. "Trust me, I tell my brother everything. He knows about this and he can definitely help with this. He's some magic geek, I dunno." Wonwoo answered quite concern for his brother but shrugged it off in the end.

"I wonder how Seungkwan is holding up?" Jeonghan wondered out loud, eyes still on the road. "Probably annoyed, the boys could be oblivious to a lot of things, especially Jun and Soons." Wonwoo replied receiving a 'hey' from Jihoon and Minghao as they got offended by Wonwoo's comment about their boyfriends.

"Last time I checked, I'm the only one that is allowed to call my boyfriend a dumb fuck." Jihoon stated, standing up for his dearest boyfriend. As much as it looks like he can't stand Soonyoung, he adores the older with every fiber within his body because at the end of the day, Jihoon is the only one to make fun of his tiger loving boyfriend. "And Jun isn't always off in lalaland, he has his moments and I admire every single one of them. He just has the need to feel like a child at times because of some difficulties with his past...." Minghao inquired, his words fading as it wasn't his place to farther explain his boyfriend's past experiences.

"Alright enough boyfriend defending for now. I'm sure Wonwoo feels attacked, now get out my damn car." Jeonghan insisted as he opened the car door, followed by everyone else. They were parked in a secluded area so the boys (hopefully) wouldn't find them. Wonwoo led the way up the stairs and to the third door on the right of the second floor of the apartment building.

He knocked a knock that only his brother would recognize and soon after the door swiftly opened to see a male that looked exactly like Wonwoo, maybe just a bit younger by two years. "Hyuk!" Wonwoo squealed as he embraced his dearest brother into a hug. "W-won....can't......breathe" the younger male let out as he tried to escape his older brother's death hug.

"Well I'm sorry that i missed you. Anyways, let's hurry inside. I have a feeling that Mingyu might have found the hidden parking space." Wonwoo instructed as they all piled in the quite large apartment.

"Alright quick introduction! Guys this is my younger brother, Bohyuk." Wonwoo said gesturing to the mention male who timidly waved before sitting down on a bar stool.

"Hyuk, this is Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jihoon, and Minghao. Sadly you can't meet Seungkwan at this very moment because he got caught by the boys." Wonwoo stated, giving a short background on why their youngest friend isn't here with them, Bohyuk nodded.

After the short introduction, they got to business. "Alright, how did this came to be?" Bohyuk questioned as he gestured to the 'girls', going into straight business mode on them. "Well, we don't exactly know. All we know is that we woke up with a insufferable headache and a new body." Jeonghan answered, feeling the need to as he was the oldest and is supposed to be the most responsible.

"Interesting...." Bohyuk mumbled out as he pulled out a weird looking laptop. It didn't look like the usual ones you see in stores. No, this one has all kinds of wiring and antennas attached to it, along with some handles on the side of it and looked like ones you usually see in weird sci fi movies.

He clicked away on it as the group of 'girls' awkwardly sat as it felt like the atmosphere was submerging them as they waited for the young male to speak up. Wonwoo watched over his brother's shoulder as he saw words that he has never seen before. "Um~ Hyuk? What is this language?" Wonwoo asked unknowingly cutting the thick silence. "A special language known as Glimmer only used in Pherenice. Pherenians are what they are called there, they look like fairies and elf's but totally different from the ones you seen in Tinker Bell. They-" before Bohyuk could explain more, a sassy and witty voice that belongs to none other than Minghao echoed throughout the whole room.

"What kind of Disney fantasy is this? Last time I checked, I wasn't in some fucking movie playing some dumb shitty role." Everyone looked at the Chinese with blank stares before Bohyuk slowly spoke up. "Please let me finish, there's a lot of things about Seoul you guys don't know."

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

I feel like that should be considered as a cliffhanger because it should definitely seems like it. As the author of this book, I declare that this book is a fantasy book because without fantasy there can't be no mystery. And plus I'm pretty sure we can't just wake up one day with a headache and suddenly become the opposite gender, you'll have to go through a lot to get like that if I'm not mistaken.

On a non-related topic: I'm pretty sure I haven't told y'all but I did get my bellybutton pierced in the beginning of this year (literally on the 1st of January) and it's been six weeks since then and so I changed it on Sunday to a turtle belly ring but then it started it hurt because it was a dangling one and so now I have a non-dangling ring and it's a pretty baby blue color. I just thought I should share this non important information with you guys.

Back on the book at hand though: I feel so bad for leaving Channie out on this amazing adventure so I'll make a side adventure for him and that will begin next chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3