𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

"That's wack!" Soonyoung exclaimed earning a smack to the head by Jihoon who gave him a 'are you serious?' Glare. Soonyoung nervously chuckled as he sat down while rubbing the back of his head.

"Like I was saying. Pherenians use this amulet to transform. It's a green color. They also like to hang out in bars when visiting the human world." Bohyuk continued with what he was saying, giving Soonyoung the side eye of the century.

"Hey, didn't we go to a bar Saturday?" Seokmin asked as he looked towards the others. "Yea, we did!" Junhui exclaimed as a bright smile spread across his face, getting a pat on the head from Minghao.

"Do you remember the name of the bar?" Bohyuk asked as he looked over towards Junhui. "I think it was called Light A Flame." Junhui said with a thinking expression as he placed his finger to his chin. "Alright, we'll check it tonight. I'll let you girls have your fun dressing up." Bohyuk said with a teasing tone as he snickered at the 'girl's' reactions.

"They already had their fun yesterday when they stole my black card." Seungcheol scoffed as he stood up from his seat and helped Jeonghan to his feet. "But we didn't get anything for a bar Cheol." Jeonghan said with a pout as the others nodded in agreement. Seungcheol huffed and dragged out a "fine".

The 'girls' cheered as they exited the cafe. "See you later lil bro." Wonwoo bid his brother a goodbye before taking his leave with Mingyu's arm wrapped around 'her' waist.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"Alright girls, let's go spend more of my husband's money." Jeonghan said as he walked through the mall doors. "Not your husband yet." Jihoon said as she rolled his eyes with a hand on 'her' hip. "You're just a hater. We need to get matching outfits." Jeonghan said as 'she' linked arms with Jisoo.

"Or we can match with our boyfriends. That'll be cute." Jisoo suggested as 'she' unlinked arms with 'her' best friend and linked arms with 'her' boyfriend. "I guess we can do that." Jeonghan responded with a 'whatever' tone as 'she' linked arms with Seungcheol.

"Alright, meet at Adore U cafe once you're done." Seungcheol stated as they all nodded and split up.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"The fact that I can wear any of these clothes now makes me so happy!" Seungkwan exclaimed as 'she' searched through the many options of clothes for girls. "Kwan, you could have been wearing these types of clothes. You know I won't judge." Hansol expressed as he put a hand to Seungkwan's back.

"I know you wouldn't Vern, but others would and I don't think my heart can take those kinds of comments." Seungkwan said with a sighed as 'she' stopped looking at the clothes. Hansol looked at 'her' with a pout, "Kwan, you shouldn't care about what others think. Yes they're going to judge, but they're only going to judge because they don't feel good about themselves and think that you're more prettier than themselves, which I can totally agree, but still."

Seungkwan laughed at the last sentence 'her' boyfriend said as 'she' gave him a light slap. "Thank you Sol, this is why I love you." Seungkwan smiled as he placed a kiss on the younger's cheek. "I love you too, now have about this dress?" Hansol asked as he held up a white dress with long sleeves that go off the shoulders.

"I love it! And you can wear this." Seungkwan stated as he picked out dark blue jeans, a plain white long sleeve shirt, and a white hat. "Now lets go find some heels for you." Hansol said as he placed a kiss to the other's forehead.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"Gyu, what do you think about this?" Wonwoo asked as 'she' stepped out of the dressing room. "It looks amazing on you Woo." Mingyu said with a smile as he looked the other up and down. "But you said that about all the other outfits." Wonwoo whines as he stomped his feet lightly. "Well that's because anything looks good on you." Mingyu said with a wink making Wonwoo blushed.

"Well I can only wear one outfit to the bar so hurry up and choose something." Wonwoo sassed with a hand on 'her' hip. Mingyu hummed as he stood up and looked at the many clothes around him. He saw these matching beige flannels and thought they looked nice. And then saw this black skirt and black jeans. He looked some more and saw these plain white shirts.

He smiled as he made his way back to Wonwoo. "Try these." Mingyu said as he handed the older the clothes he picked out and pushed 'her' into the dressing room. He then went into the other dressing room and tried on the clothes. After a few minutes, they both stepped out and look each other up and down.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Kim I see you have some sense in style." Wonwoo said as 'she' fixed 'her' boyfriend's flannel. "Well, when one of your best friends is a fashionista, you pick up a few tips." Mingyu smiled as he wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's waist who giggled at the other's statement.

"So is this the outfit?" Mingyu asked as he awaited for Wonwoo's answer. "Definitely." Wonwoo answered with a smile. "Great, now you can stop whining." Mingyu joked with a laughed. "But you love it when I do." Wonwoo said with a winked. "Aye, aye, none of that in public." Mingyu said as he pointed his finger towards the other.

Wonwoo just giggled and went to go change out of the outfit so they can go pay, leaving Mingyu to just shake his head fondly with a soft smile on his lips.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

Did it take me three decades to update this book? Maybe.

Why? Because I'm a high school student for fuck sake's. But it's almost summer vacation so fingers crossed for faster updates. Unless my summer job comes to kick me in my ass.

But other then that, here are the outfits!!!

Verkwan's

And Meanie's

And Meanie's

That's it for now

That's it for now

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3