Chapter 8

Sam's POV

I could hear Natasha's light breathing, indicating that she was asleep, but I wasn't sure because her back was to me. She was gorgeous. Now I really can't imagine not being with her.

I had to convince her, but I know that if I beg her, she won't go. If she feels pressured, she will never go with us.

Ever since Michael proposed to Sarah, marriage has been all that has been on my mind. Wondering what it would be like to wake up to Tash everyday. But I know that we're still young, and we have time.

I was tracing circles on her back, and I could feel goosebumps. I kissed them softly, and she turned around, and smiled.

“Guys know where you are?” She asks.

“Yeah, told them I would be back, but now I'm not so sure.” I smile. I kiss her neck softly, and I hear her moan softly.

“Your song premiered tonight, you need to go.” I pout, and she kisses me. “This is a really big thing for you guys.”

“I don't want to leave.” I groan.

Natasha giggles, grabs my face, and softly kisses me. She was definitely not going to convince me this way.

“How about if I go with you?” She bites her lip, and I have a feeling that her words have a double meaning.

“What do you mean?” I say slowly, but softly.

“What if I go on tour with you?”

“Really?” She nods.

“Yes, I thought about it, and I don't think I can spend three months without you.”

“I love you.” I kiss her, but before we can do anything else my phone starts to ring

“I love you, too.” Kisses me once more before she gets up, taking the sheet with her.

Gosh she looked beautiful. Tash grabbed some clothes, and stepped out of her room. I have the urge to run after her.

I heard my phone ringing again, remembering that someone was waiting for me to pick up, so I picked it up as quickly as I could. It was almost two am.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Get your butt over here, dude! We're doing a live ustream in ten minutes.”

“Shit, why didn't you tell me?”

“We've been texting you for an hour, and the fans are getting restless.”

“Alright, give me a few minutes, I'll be there.” I hang up.

I quickly put on my clothes, and I walk into the kitchen. Tash is fixing herself up a cup of tea. I stand at the doorway just watching her.

Natasha's POV

I had an urge for tea. I remember how much tea I used to drink in high school, and Sam would joke around saying that the caffeine was the reason I wasn't growing. Senior year was the year I grew two inches.

I can't believe I agreed to go on the road with them. Honestly though I couldn't think about not being able to be with Sam after tonight. We would have to figure everything out in the next few weeks, and I'd have to give my letter of resignation to the hospital.

I put the kettle on the stove, the smell of pomegranate was all over the kitchen. It was one of my favorite smells.

I heard Sam behind me, and I could feel him watching me. I turned around, and I was right. He was watching me at the doorway with a smile.

“What?” I ask.

“Nothing.” He gives me a soft kiss.

“Want some tea?” I offer.

“Yes, but I have to go or else Jordan’s going to kill me since we're having a live ustream in a few minutes.” He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“Go, I'll bring you a cup.” I tell him.

“I really don't want to leave you.” He puts his forehead against mine.

“You'll be fine, Sam.” I give him one more kiss. “I'll bring you your cup of tea in a few minutes.”

“Alright.” He leaves my house to go to his.

I was so head over heels for him. What was I getting myself into?