Chapter 5

Sam POV

Natasha was kissing me, and it took a few seconds to register that, but then I was kissing her back. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I put my hands to her waist, and she got on top of me. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck. She moaned, and I knew I found her sweet spot.

Natasha helped with getting my shirt off, and when I went to go take off her shirt, there was a knock on the door, and then the door opened.

“Hey, Sam- oh my gosh I am so sorry!” It was Leah, my sister.

She turned around, and just walked out.

“Wait for me?” I ask Tash.

She nods, and I put my shirt back on. I walked out to go talk to Leah about privacy issues. I found her in the living room.

“Is that Natasha?” She whispered.

“Yes.”

“Oh my, I am so sorry. You said you wanted to go to running.”

“I know it's my fault.”

“How about you come to my house next time?” Leah asks.

“Yep, now go.”

“Geez, don't be rude.” She walked to the front door.

“Bye.” I say happily to her, and closed the door behind her.

I walked back into the room, but Tash was no longer there. I sighed, and saw there was a note on the pillow.

I'm sorry.

Natasha POV

I was more embarrassed than sorry, I couldn't believe that I had kissed him. I made the first move! Then, I'm pretty sure, we were moving to having sex. That almost never happens to me because I am not that bold.

I locked the doors and windows, and I went to sleep. I needed it, I was not thinking in the right state of mind.

I'm not a fast moving kind of girl, taking it slow was very important for me. Prevented me from getting hurt, and being able to see signs that I wouldn't see if I was moving fast.

The next day, when my shift was over, I told Juliet what happened, she was seriously about to jump on me, and strangle me to death.

“I can't believe you left!” I shushed her.

“Be quiet, there are patients.” I continued. “I can't deal with that Juliet, if it doesn't work, I'll be devastated.” I looked at the time, it was about six o'clock, and a lot of the patients families left to go eat dinner.

“Girl, you are ruining your chances just by leaving and leaving him a note that read sorry.” I looked at her. “How do you expect it to work if you don't try?”

“I-” Someone interrupted me.

“Are you Natasha?” This man was holding a bouquet of purple tulips. A HUGE bouquet of them.

“Yes.”

“These are for you.”

“Who are they from?” Juliet asks.

There was a card. It was from Sam.

“Sam.” I say, and begin reading.

So I let you in, but I'm so scared of what you'll see... And I need you, but I'm not so sure that you need me.”

I finished the song, you're not the only one that's scared. I love you, Tash.

I knew I had to talk to him eventually. He was my best friend, and I knew that I couldn't avoid him forever.

“So what are you going to do?” Juliet asks.