49

"I'll be outside." AnnaBelle squeezed my shoulder and walked out the bathroom.

Majority rules, is what she told me. Two seperate pregnancy tests sat on the counter. If both were negative, I wasn't pregnant. I took the first test and waited. Negative.

I paused.

I picked up the second and held it in my hands. I just stared at it. This tiny stick would tell my life. I took it. The anticipation was killing me. After my time beeped, I looked at the screen. The plus sign showed up again. Negative.

"AnnaBelle." I breathed out, still staring at the test. She walked in and examined both tests.

"Well Morgan, you dodged a bullet." She hugged me. I still didn't know what to say. Justin thought I was pregnant.

"But Justin.."

"He'll understand."

"He'll think I'm a joke."

"Don't worry hun." She patted my back and left me.

I dialed Justin's number again.

"Yea?" Selena answered.

"Oh.. Hi." I sighed.

"What do you need? I was playing Temple Run." She didn't seem interested in me or why I was calling Justin.

"Just tell Justin that what I told him yeaterday, false alarm."

"K whatever." She hung up. I pictured Justin's reaction. He would give a sigh of relief and then try to call me. I was still angry with what he said.

I was sort of happy she answered instead, I didn't want to hear his voice. After I told him I was pregnant, he said "we'll get that thing out of you". That had to be the most heart breaking thing anyone has ever said.

I went to my room and stayed in my bed for the rest of the day. I needed rest from these past month. Everything was stressing me out.