22

"Congrats to AnnaBelle and Rick." Justin spoke into the microphone. "The song I'm gonna sing is dedicated to the times we're not with our the one we care about. When we're on a trip, or on tour." He looked at me and winked.

"Across the ocean, across the sea..." Justin sang with so much passion. He had the voice of an angel, and he was all mine. "Everythings gonna be aright.."

Then it got to me. He was singing to me. Justin wanted me to know that when he's on tour, he'll always be there for me.

"..through the long nights.." He was looking right at mw so I blew him a kiss and he winked at me again.

A voice came from next to me. "Well hello Morgan, didn't think I'd see you here." Selena was sitting next to me in a white chiffon clouse and knee length capris. I jumped, startled.

"What the hell Selena?" Was all I could say. I was fed up with all her bullcrap. The hotel, I could understand her showing up. But my father's wedding?

She smirked and came close to me ear. "Justin is mine and you can't stop me."

"Last time I checked you guys broke up and he's staying with me so..?"

"You naive little bitch." Selena chuckled. "Justin brings me so much money, you really think I'm going to let him go that easily? I basically owe all my success to him."

She disgusted me. How could somebody use Justin like that?

"Who even let you in?" I asked her.

"Oh, your dad invited me ofcourse!"

I rolled my eyes. He probably still thought Justin and Selena were together.

Justin finished up his song. His eyes were no longer on me, I'm sure he noticed Selena sitting in his chair.

Everyone clapped for him and he thanked the audience. When he made his way back to me, he sat on the opposite side of Selena and didn't say a word.

He was saving the melt-down for later.