40

"Thank you Justin." I said to him inside my house. He had me pinned to the door, twirling my hair around his finger. He put a finger to my lips signaling me to be quiet.

Justin stared at me straight in the eyes for a whole minute then kissed me softly. This kiss wasn't like the others. He held my chin as his lips rolled over mine. There was something deeper behind the kiss, I just didn't know what.

Right when I started kissing back, his phone rang. Selena's ringtone.

Justin looked at me, he knew I knew who it was. He hesitated but, after I waved him off, answered.

"Hey ?.. Um.. No... No.. Selena stop... Chill babe.. I.. I.. Please.. Just calm down... Ok.. NO!..You're being ridiculous right now.. You're over reacting Selena.. Bye."

The call lasted all but 45 seconds. Justin sounded angry, confused, anxious all together in one. When he hang up he looked at me and sighed. He just sighed and walked over to the sofa.

"Should I be worried?" I sat on a stool at the kitchen counter.

Justin turned around to face me and nodded. "She wants to know where I am and if I'm with you. She said she'll tell the media that I'm cheating on her with you." He sunk his head into the coach and let out a frustrated scream.

I walked over to him and rubbed his back. "What are you going to do?"

Justin shook his head and sighed. I could tell how hurt and confused he was. I could tell how much the stress was getting to him because of her.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." I told him. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs.

I dialed Selena's number. "Hello?"

"Hey Selena!"

"What the hell do you want homewrecker?" She spat.

"You can tell as many tabloids you want fake rumors but when you think about it, they'll come back to bite you in the ass."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Bitch. You know exactly what I mean. I sure as hell can send screenshots of the texts you sent to threaten me."

Selena was quiet.

"Yea, I didn't forget about those. Before you run your mouth, think a little." I hung up.

It was all for Justin. I'm not a mean or threatening person but he was stressed and he needed a break from all the bull.