12

The trip back to Atlanta was long and stressful. A large Irish man sat next to me and persistently attempted to hold conversations on topics I could not back up. He asked me why the American goverment hasn't left the Middle East even though they claim the war is over. I looked like a deer in the headlights. Government and politics was my weak point.

After a while I started to tune him out. A few younger girls kept staring at me. One even took my picture. I was confused and didn't know what to think.

A tanned girl with platinum blonde hair walked over to me. "Aren't you the girl Justin Bieber is always with!?" She got excited and smiled widely. I hesitated but nodded. "OMG! I can't believe it! Can I get a picture with you?"

Before I could give an answer, one of her friends with a camera rushed over. The first blonde girl leaned in next to me and smiled at the camera. I aimed a small grin too. "Tell Justin I said hi!"

People actually recognized me? The paparazzi must've been taking pictures of me too. I kind of felt famous but didn't let it go to my head.

I took out my tablet and searched latest news about Justin. One of the first things that pop up is a picture of me and Justin hugging at the airport. The photo was headed "Justin Cheating On Selena With This Mystery Girl?"

This happened less than 2 hours ago, how did they already have a story on me and Justin?

As I read through the article, TMZ identified me as "Justin's New It Girl".

There was a gallery at the bottom of the page entirely filled with pictures of me and Justin, dated all the way back to that first summer we met. They've been following us for a while.

I was fed up with the lies and rumors that I was whitnessing so I texted Justin "Hey check TMZ real quick." I turned off my phone and closed my eyes.

Everything was happening so fast.