31

I didn't even tell my dad where I was going, I didn't even close the front door behind me. I sprinted to Northside hospital as fast as I could. A light drizzle started to shower over me.

I couldn't even think or process anything.

The tears flooded my face as I ran through the hospital's door.

"Justin! Where the fuck is Justin!? Justin Bieber!" I screamed at the lady sitting behind the front. She looked scared but she calmly checked her computer. She directed me to room 123.

I sprinted through the halls untill I approached his room. The door was locked, all I could do was see him through a window.

He looked so precious. Justin's lips were bruised and his face was cut up, but he resembled a 10 year old.

I fell to my knees. I had no idea what happened but I was already blaming myself.

Justin was in Atlanta to see me and he ended up in an ICU hospital bed?

Bandages wrapped around his head and blood stained the blanket.

A tall nurse approached the door. I stood up.

"Can I go in?" I said through my tears. "Please."

He said he wasn't supposed to but since I seemed distraught, he would let me in.

I walked through the door and very slowly got to Justin. I collasped at the bedside.

"His heart beat is unstable and he hasn't woken from his coma."

My heart broke. "What happened?"

"Car accident." The nurse replied and left me alone with Justin.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. I was hoping he would magically awaken like in all the movies.

"You left me Justin. Why did you leave me. I gave my all to you and you left me!" I couldn't stop crying. "After all we'd been through? And the sad thing is I believed you! I believed all the times you said you loved me! All the times you acted like you cared. You made love to me Justin, it was special to me. I loved you! Justin why?"

I kissed his hand. My world was falling apart.

Justin started to move. But not in a good way. His chest was escalating and his back was arched upward. The faint beeping noise grew louder and faster.

The door swung open. I was carried out of the room by two large me while I screamed Justin's name.