35

It was all over the news. Justin's face was plastered over every tabloid, every newspaper, every news channel. 'Justin Bieber hospitalized after lethal traffic collision in Atlanta'. Rumors and lies were festering the more he was publicized.

After a day of resting my head at , I decided to go visit Justin in the hospital. All of his tests were finished and he was at bed rest.

On the way I picked up some cheap get well flowers, his favorite. I stood at the door of his room and took a deep breath. I opened the door.

Justin was laying on his back. He had bandages plastered his skin and a cast encased his arm. The tv flickered color around the dark room without sound.

"Justin." I breathed out.

He lifted his head.

Justin stared at me after a few moments of blinking. He looked shocked to see me as if he didn't think I would have came. Why wouldn't I?

"Morgan," He spoke very low. I approached him and touched his hand. I traced the tape on this cast. Justin grabbed my arm gently with his other hand. "I'm sorry."

The anger started pouring back. I went back to the other night when I was screaming at him as he was unconscious. I remembered how I put everything he gave me in that box. But at that moment I wanted to hold, I wanted him to hold me.

I didn't reply.

"Management told me it's for the best, I had to." Justin was whispering now.

I swore to never let him back in but my mind and my heart were steady at war.

"Justin I missed you." Is all I could say.

"I know and I'm sorry for avoiding you."

"We are on a break, I am fine." I lied looking straight into his eyes. Tears started swelling in my eyes and I turned my back to Justin. He pushed a remote beside him as the bed sat up straight.

"No," Justin rubbed my back. "You're not fine. I left you. I should have stayed by your side."

He was right. I nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes, twisting around to face him. Justin put his good arm under my chin and pulled me close to him. Close enough to spell the pot on his breath.

"You've been smoking... today." I said into his mouth. He knew how I felt about him smoking but at that moment it didn't matter. Justin kissed me and pulled back just enough to speak.

"Maybe." He leaned again and the kiss was much hard. I even started to bw more gentle becausw of his injuries, but Justin pushed harder and harder.

Knocks sounded at the door. It was Pattie