2

We tip toed through the hotel trying to avoid being noticed. Justin didn't release where he was staying but dozens of those girls some hiw found out. They're crazy, I know.

Justin covered his eyes with black shades and he wrapped a pool towel around his head. I did the same. We kept cool and moved through the halls quietly and swiftly. Back in the room, we stumbled onto the bed.

"Im exhausted." I breathed out.

"You couldn't handle it Morgan?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes but played along. "No, it was alot to take on."

"Oh oh oh. Too deep?"

"Nah, I like it deep." I couldn't help but get a little giggle out. We always played and joked around like that.

He chuckled. "Well the drop was much higher than I expected. Are you okay?"

"Yea but I'll probably have a water bruise on the arm. It was worth it."

Justin wrapped another towel around me and sent me to the bathroom. "Ladies first" is what he said.

I turned on the hot water and let the steam encase my skin. I stepped in and washed the chlorine away.

The bathroom door opened and I could hear Justin shuffling around. I heard the toilet seat lift and then liquid hitting the walls of the toilet boil. I couldnt help but giggle. The shower curtain was cracked about two inches and I could sneek a peek. I tried to shake the temptations out of mind, but it was the perfect chance. I slid slowly towards the crack.

Damn. Justin was shirtless and had his head held back as he peed. His arms and abs were flexed as he gripped his junk to aim. I let my eyes wander down..

"I see you." Justin said in a low voice.

I shot my head back. Oh God, he saw me. I just stood frozen in the shower waiting for his next words. "Sorry." I whispered.

Justin pulled back the curtain and stepped in. He placed his hand across my mouth before I could protest. "Don't apologize." His voice was low and rough.

The steaming hot water rolled over us as we stood there with our eyes locked onto eachother. A million things ran through my mind. "But we're just friends." "What about Selena?" "What if people find out?"

I tugged Justin's hand from over my mouth. "We can't." I said and push past him.

"You're right, sorry." He said and walked out the bathroom. I felt relieved but then again disappointed that he gave up so fast. Oh well.