16

We sat in the living room watching Glee while eating. The indian food was actually pretty good. We managed to scarf down two bowls and a whole plate of Naan bread. Justin complimented me on my meal.

My dad was getting married in less than 12 hours. I could feel my mother slipping away.

Justin saw a tear escape my eye. "What's wrong?"

"My mother, she's slipping away." I replied. He pulled me into him and I was laying on his chest.

"Don't say that. She'll always be here with you. Just because you're dad moved on doesn mean you have to. But don't let his desicions get in the way of y'alls relationship."

He rubbed my back slowly and kissed my forehead. Justin always knew how to make me feel good. He was so wise and supportive.

In that moment I started to wonder what me and Justin were. Like if we had a label. He never asked me to be his girlfriend but we surely played the roles of girlfirend and boyfriend. The question lingered in my mind.

"What are we Justin?" I hesitantly asked and looked up at him. He gave me a puzzled look. "Like what am I to you."

"You're my favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my favorite girl.." He sang.

I smiled and giggled. "Seriously!"

"Morgan. You are my best friend, my soul mate. I never want to leave your side. I never will." He pulled my chin into his face, brushing his lips against mine. I could taste the coconut chapstick.

Even though he didn't exactly answer my question, I let it go. It was enough for me.

"Do you wanna go upstairse?" I asked him.

"Yea let's go."