11 | Don't Be Late

______________

Come As You Are by Nirvana

"Choice is yours, don't be late

"Choice is yours, don't be late."

______________

"You're late."

"Sorry about that," Nate looked at the man in front of him, as he sat down in the small bar in the middle of no where.

"Why do you want the map?"

"I'll tell you," Nate nodded as he held his families ring, "if you tell me what Roman wants with my ring."

The man chuckle as he raised a brow, "because he knows it means something special to you."

Nate then went to take the ring back, when the man put it around his neck, "okay, let's have it."

"Now," the man started when everyone else in the bar pointed a gun at the young man, "you're gonna tell me what's so important about an old Nazi map."

"Or you could open a history book," Y/N walked in as she held two guns pointing at the man. Nate smirked at his girl and then back at the man.

"Yea, put 'em down, boys." Sully walked in, gun raised, "nice and slow."

"What," Nate laughed when he saw Sully, "what is that thing on your face?"

Sully narrowed his eyes at his basically- son in law; knowing he was talking about his mustache, "puberty's right around the corner, kid. Then you can grow your own."

"Let him live his top gun era," Y/N laughed, but threw a man to the ground when he reached for his gun, and punched another and then crane-kicked him down. She then went to the main man when he stood, and kneed him where it hurts, making him fall back into his seat.

Y/N aimed her guns at the other men as Nate took the main man's gun, and pointed it at him, "you got what you want." Nate then took the map, out of the mans suit pocket, "and I got what I want."

Nate then also took a cigar that was in his suit pocket, and threw it to Sully as he grinned, "montecristo, I'm impressed."

"You're gonna be dead before you can smoke it."

"Hey, it's always a pleasure doing business with you," Nate smiled as he walked back to the exit Sully was standing in.

Y/N walked behind the man as Nate talked to him, and grabbed his necklace without the man noticing. She walked to stand beside Nate, "would you look at that?" She smiled over at Nate, "I got some skill, don't I?"

"You do," Nate smiled back.

"I got friends everywhere, Drake!"

"Oh, yeah? I can't wait to meet 'em," Nate chuckled.

The man then looked at the woman, "Hermosa, I'm still after you on our Havana deal. I'm coming for you!"

"Been waiting six years, I can wait a few more," she winked and then ran out, with the two men following.

𓀿

When they were safe, they all stopped running are walked through the busy streets as Y/N handed Nate his ring back, which was connected to a leather string, as he put it around his neck.

Nate then looked over at Sully, "hey, you were supposed to be here yesterday."

"Did you know you needed special papers to bring an animal on a plane?"

"I did know that," Nate nodded as he scoffed, "you're trying to tell me I almost just bought it, because you brought your damn cat?"

"Hey, I go everywhere with Mr. Whiskers, okay?" Sully showed the backpack on his back as Mr. Whiskers popped his head out, "plus, you had my amazing niece, so don't kid yourself." Sully shook his head as he walked beside Nate, Y/N leading, "let me see the map. Haha, this is the big one, kid-"

"Hey, Y/N, you okay?" Nate looked up at the woman, he and Sully crashed into, as her hand was over her guns on her hips as she stood still, "what's wrong- oh, crap."

The two saw what Y/N was looking at as she nodded, "exactly my thought..."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲 🎉