5 | Betrayal

______________

I Just Died (In Your Arms) by Cutting Crew

"I just keep looking for something I can't get

"I just keep looking for something I can't get."

______________

Once they were through, Nate hunched over, "god, those guys suck."

"You need to work on your fighting moves, then you won't get your ass kicked," she smirked and got the flashlight to give them light as she took off her blouse, leaning in her tank and wrapped the bottle of rum to protect it. "What, it's true."

"Thanks for the support," he sighed and sat up, "what are you doing?"

"Saving this for later," she winked and put it in the bottom of his bag.

"Sounds good to me," Nate nodded and looked around, "we need to look for a another passageway."

"Agreed," she looked around and saw a small round wooden door in the ceiling. "Uh, that's a keyhole."

"Yea, it is," Nate smiled, the tow both knlet under the door as Y/N put the key in, but it once she turned it, she heard creaking all around her. "That's not good."

"Oh, no," she gasped when water started filling the tomb.

"This has to be a test," Nate yelled, "the 18 must have built an escape, right?"

"The journal said, trust in your fellow man, for one shall go to heavan-"

"-The other to hell," Nate yelled, all panicked, "trust in your fellow man, for one..."

"Sully!" They both yelled, then banged on the wooden door yelling the mans name, and Chloes.

"There has to be other key while up there, somwhere, that opens this door!"

"I'm literally in a Papa John's right now."

"Sully, were running out of time!"

"I found it!" Sully yelled, "I'm gonna need a minute."

"Sully," Nate yelled, "we do not have a minute!"

"Have I mentioned I almost drowned in a very similar situation when I was young," Y/N looked down at the water that slowly got higher and higher.

Nate then held each side of her face as she looked into his eyes, "you are getting out of this one, trust me."

Y/N remained silent and nodded slightly, "I do."

"Good," he nodded then yelled, "Sully, hurry up!"

"Shut up, I'm working on it."

"I'll shut up when you get us the hell out of here!"