3 | Santa Maria del Pi

______________

Solar Power by Lorde

"Come on, come on, tell you my secrets

"Come on, come on, tell you my secrets."

______________

Y/N parked the car in an alleyway as they all filed out, walking to stand in front of the church.

"Santa Maria del Pi," Nate looked up at the sign on the church.

"What does that mean," Sully raised a brow.

"Saint Mary of the Pine," Y/N answered.

"This might be it," Sully opened the book; he and Nate had, looking through it, "you might just be a genius."

"Genius may be a stretch," Y/N smirked as Nate looked her up and down. "I did find this too."

"Yea, you both are geniuses; it doesn't matter. Look at that," Sully showed Y/N their book, "now you know why I brought him, JJ."

"Because you couldn't get me," she then looked at Nate, "good work, hun," she nodded at him as he nodded, happy with his success. She then walked away, "I'll go see when we can go take a sneak peek," she walked to the nuns.

Once the woman was gone, Chloe rolled her eyes, "she's always a know it all."

"Because she knows all, I'm telling you," Sully shook his head. "Ever since that girl was born, she was born with knowing everything." He chuckled, but then noticed how Nate looked after Y/N and smiled as he watched her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa- don't even think about it."

"What?"

"You don't catch on too quick, do you? She's off-limits; she's my niece."

"You said like your niece."

"Her father and I were like brothers, so she is my niece."

"Maybe if you told her that, she wouldn't be so sassy," Nate shrugged.

"Listen here; she stole the cross from us in seconds. The only reason she still is here is unknown to me. Maybe she does care, or maybe not. Ethier way, she's here."

"You don't seriously believe that, do you?"

"Maybe I do," Sully crossed his arms.

Nate rolled his eyes, knowing there was much more than the two led on; he crossed his arms and saw Y/N walking back to the group. "She's coming back," he whispered.

Y/N walked back to the group and smiled, "there is a midnight mass tonight. So, the earliest we can get in is tomorrow morning."

"You got our gear at the house, right?"

Y/N looked at Chloe, "she's not going to mine."

"Really."

"Yes, really."