10 | Lost, Not Gone.

______________

Just A Girl by Ni Doubt

"Well, don't let me out of your sight

"Well, don't let me out of your sight."

______________

Y/N sat in the front of the speedboat Nate had rented, as she sat holding a map as she directed him where to go.

They had changed and left in the early morning, to start their voyage: The wind went through Y/N's curls as Nates hair blew up from the wind.

Nate wore beige pants, a off white shirt and brown combat boots, with his gun on him. Y/N had her hair pinned back, as she wore a beige tank, green pants and black combat boots: Her mothers ring on, her dads pocket knife with her along with multiple other knives on her and guns.

"There, turn right!" Y/N yelled and gestured to the giant cave, "into the cave! That one, right there- do you see it?"

"I see it," Nate chuckled, and followed her instructions as he slowed down and then cut the engine.

Y/N looked over the edge of the boat to see a underwater tunnel with light shining through from the other side; she grinned as Nate joined her side and grinned back at her.

The two nodded at eachother; Y/N grabbed her backpack, and then both of them, dove into the waters and swimming side by side through the tunnel.

They kept swimming, as Y/N came up first taking deep breathe and climbing on a rock infront of her as Nate held onto it.

Y/N gasped when she looked at the two lost ships a 100 feet away: She then dove back into the water as Nate swam up beside her.

The two walked onto the sandy beach the ships rested on as they looked up in awe: Nate held onto his families ring on his neck as he mumbled, "lost, not gone. There's a difference. If something's lost, it can be found."

"That's what Sam would say," Y/N smiled softly as she walked up to the ship and laid a hand on it, "we did it mamà, papà."

Nate whispered to himself as he smiled, "we did it, Sam. We did it."