2 | Barcelona

______________

Hello Hello Hello by Remi Wolf

"I think its 'bout time I take control

"I think its 'bout time I take control."

______________

Y/N stood looking over the beautiful view of Barcelona, leaning on the railing, enjoying herself.

After she found out Nate and Sully came to Barcelona with her key, she followed them and watched from afar as they were waiting for someone. Y/N rolled her eyes when she laid them on the person they were meeting with, Chloe Frazer. She's the woman who stole the cross from her when a third party shot her.

Y/N stopped playing with her earring; she also wore shorts, a green tank top, running shoes and backpack.

Once she saw Chloe steal Nates' cross and start walking away, before the two men could notice, she started walking towards the other woman

Nate and Sully then realized that Chloe had taken the cross, and was about to run after her, but Y/N ran at Chole, then swept her legs from under her.
Y/N then stole her bag and ran, jumping over the railing and running on the roof of another building. She quickly grabbed the two crosses and car keys out of Chloes bag, and threw the bag behind her, putting the 3 items in her backpack.

She saw Nate running after her as Chloe and Sully ran together the other way. Y/N ran through the roof of the building, then jumped up onto a rock wall, running along that and then jumping up and through a platform balcony. She jumped off the balcony and swung from a tree branch, sticking the landing and continued to run, then hopped a railing as Nate trailed behind her.

She ran past a group of bicycles, but then saw Nate get stuck behind them. She ran down the stairs and jumped over the railing when the man got too close.

She ran through a fountain as fast as she could, then jumping out of the way into the water on her knees as Nate fell off the water platform they were on, and fell to the bottom one. Y/N looked over the edge with a shit eating smirk as Nate looked up at her, "hasta la vista, baby!" She winked, getting up to run away, yelling, "that's from the Terminator, by the way!" Y/N then jumped off the railing and slide over a car, jumping off and onto a motorcycle, ready to go, but as she was just about to drive away. She was thrown back into the dirt. She looked up to meet the same brown eyes that belonged to the man she had kissed less then 24 hours before, "you little mierda," she grumbled as he held her underneath him.

"Listen you don't know where your going with em' keys," Nate said with his Boston accent as he looked at the woman.

"Get off of me," she threatened.

"You're looking for a tree, right?" Y/N then punched him in the gut, and was about to run, but she fell when Nate grabbed her ankle, "listen to me! The 18 were willing to wait year's to go back to the gold, they wouldn't have picked a tree as a marker." Nate said as she punched him in the gut again, and stood as he held out his arms as he stood infornt of her. Sully and Chloe ran to the scene a few feet away, "they would have picked something more permanent."

"You don't think I know that, ass," Y/N sassed.

"There's the sass," Sully chuckled.

"There's the old man."

"Hey, I am not old-"

"Well, you are a little rusty at the job-"

"I am not," Sully grumbled.

"I did tail you from the airport," Chloe shrugged.

"I planted a tracker on this Boston Babe all the way from the auction," Y/N chuckled.

"Really?" Sully raised his brows, "from New York?"

"Yes, old man," she rolled her eyes.

"Well, let her go," Sully nodded at Nate, "if she knows where to use the keys, then she doesn't need us."

Y/N raised her brow as she watched the three, and stepped back, "I do know where they go, so thanks old man," she held up her parents book they left her.

"Oh, come on," Sully sighed. "JJ, ever since Nate said he met you last night, I couldn't wait to see you again. Your like my little niece."

"I thought you said we needed her on our side or else, we'd get nowhere-" Nate was interrupted when Sully shushed him.

"Like I said," the older man looked at Y/N, "come on. For old time sake, let's work together again, like old times."

"The last time I saw you was eight years ago; I was 16 and ran because all you cared about was yourself."

"That's not true," Sully countered as Chloe and Nate watched the two.

"Well, that's what happened."

"Okay, well- you know, it's kinda hard to raise a teenage girl alone. But that dosen't matter, apparently your like- part superhuman, from running and jumping off of cliffs." He raised a brow, "let's work together for old time sake. I helped your parents with this, its my right to find it just as much as yours."

After a few moments of silence, she crossed her arms, "whatever. Just don't screw me over and you'll leave without any stab wounds."

"Are you kidding?"

Y/N looked at Nate, "do I look like I am, honey bun?"

"Uh, no, beautiful," he shook his head and smiled a bit.

Y/N nodded as she looked at the group, "so, we work together... Let's go."

"Wait," Chloe asked, "where are we going?"

"At the auction house, Moncada called the cross an altar crucifix, I didn't think about it then, but it means that the cross was originally made to stand on an altar." Nate looked at the group when they didn't say anything, "in a church."

Chloe and Sully both then asked, "Which church?"

"God, you guys never stop, do you?"

"No, they don't," Y/N rolled her eyes playfully with a small smile. "I think we both know where it is," she looked at Nate. "Come on, get in the front seat," she then pushed the bike she had rented away, and walked to Chloe's car, unlocking it and getting in the driver's seat, Nate in the passenger as the other two got in the back.

"How'd you get my keys-"

"I stole your bag, Chole," Y/N sassed, making the other woman chuckle. Y/N then began to drive as she and Nate talked the whole way there.