7 | Parachute?

_____________

The Rain Never Came by Apache Sun

"And there's a million things I cannot do

"And there's a million things I cannot do."

______________

Y/N was sitting with everyone on the plane, but excused herself to the bathroom. She locked the door, and climbed through the vent in the ceiling, and crawled through the ventilation shafts. As she crawled she whispered to herself in Spanish, "mi padre trabajó para ti para conseguir información, y la consiguió. ¿Por qué diablos iba a trabajar para un hombre egoísta como él? Y nunca traicionaría, tal vez robaría, pediría prestado o mataría, pero no traicionaría, tengo límites, (my father worked for you to get information, and he got it. Why the hell would I work for a selfish man like him, ugh. And I would never double-cross, maybe steal, borrow or kill, but not double-cross, I do have limits)," she scoffed and then stopped looking down into the room; she saw Braddock, Chloe, Moncada and his men. She watched as he talked, and then Braddock kill him.

"He had it coming," she whispered and saw them then leave to see why the cargo door opened. "That was me, assholes," she giggled and put her phone away, which she used to hack into the system. Once everyone was gone, she opened the vent and came down, standing on the table. She grabbed the map and put it in the small black holder, throwing it over her shoulder.

"Oh, shit," Nate yell-whispered when he saw a dead Moncada, when him and Sully entered the room. "It's hard to find a good partner in this game, huh?"

"Maybe you'll learn to appreciate me a little bit more- JJ?" Sully raised a brow when he saw the woman standing on the table, "what the hell."

Nate froze and saw the woman; he was happy to see her, but couldn't believe how she betrayed him.

"Oh- hey, guys."

"Traitor."

"Nice, Sully," she rolled her eyes, jumping off the table.

"That's mine-" Sully tried to grab the map case off her, but was kneed where it hurts, "oh, shit."

"No, this is staying with me. Don't test me right now." She warned and walked past them, taking Moncada's keys out of his suit pocket.

"Respect the dead?"

"Not enough time too," she looked at Nate , then walked past him, only to be stopped when he grabbed her arm, making her look at him.

"Why'd you do it?"

"I didn't," she pulled out of his grip, "I don't double-cross," she then went to the door.

"Alright," Sully sighed and stood, "guess we're working together then?"

"Nope," the other two said in unison and then looked at each other.

"Let's find some parachutes," Sully ignored them, "if you have the map, we are coming with you."