Chapter 39: The Coup.... Oh shit, Here we go again ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ pt.2

A/N: Watching my army PERISH by a nuclear warhead.

----------------------------

Location | Falmart | German-American Occupation Dillman Hill | Parker's Dorm

3rd person pov

The scene shown Parker, Sleeping in his bed...... with a lot of cheeses cover his whole body.

Parker: *Sleep talking* Cheese...... Bring me cheeses...... I want more cheeses.

The door suddenly kick by tony, Parker suddenly awaken by his presence.

Tony: Parker! Whe-

Tony couldn't say a word when he see parker by cheese.

Tony:....

Parker:....

Tony:....

Parker:...... This is not what it looks like.

Tony: ._.

Parker: :)

Tony: N-Nevermind, We have to go!

Parker: What? Why?

Tony: Remember that prince that I beat him up?

Parker: Yeah? So?

Tony: He started a fucking coup and starting a war at us.

Parker: Oh no!...... I'm out of cheese! 😫😫

Tony: Stop eating more cheese! The President is in danger!

Parker: 😱 But what about the cheeses!

Tony: 😠 FORGET THE CHEESES!!!! GO!!!!!

Parker: Ok! Ok! I'll go!

Parker gets up and leave his dorm.

Tony: Jesus Christ parker.

He closed the door.

-----------------

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi parker trying to chase the chibi cheese with his legs.

Parker: GET OVER HERE CHEESE!!!

Cheese: Get the fuck away from me!

-----------------

Things got worse, Zorzal and Pro-War senators has started a coup in the government. His loyalists started killing any pro-peace senators in Saderan Empire. However, More news has come, Pina was held prisoner by zorzal for betray of the empire. The Japanese Government couldn't send troops in Saderan soil, But they're decided to send paratroopers to rescue the prime minister and the pro-peace senators. However, German & Russians decided to help too.

But USK decided to send military forces to rescue the President in the mansion. As they're DON'T follow Geneva convention. Meanwhile, Tony and parker finally gear up with their weapons.

Tony: Finally gearing up?

Parker: Yes sir.

Than Lisa came in.

Lisa: Lieutenant, We're ready with your command.

Tony: Good, Let's save the kid, kill the prince that rape my sister and achieve peaces again.

Lisa: That will be good.

Parker: I hope the award is cheeses :)

Tony: Parker..... shut up.

-----------------

Location | Falmart | Mansion

Y/N Pov

Y/N: How many do we have?

SS Agent: 35 Train man with Submachineguns and pistols, 2 APCs and 1 Juggernaut.

Y/N: That's good news, But that's not enough to take down the army. We're been sitting ducks here. *Sigh* Will the army get here?

SS Agent: Well..... We don't know? All we could do is wait.

Y/N: Ok, Just tell me if the outside is clear.

SS Agent: Yes mr. President.

To be continue