Chapter 36: Oh boy, We're killing the dragon pt.4

A/N: Sup everyone, I'm still here btw. I'm not abandoned this story. here we go! :)

......

Location: Mount Rude.

3rd person pov

Rory and Tony are now facing a dragon-like apostle. Her name is Giselle the demi-god.

Giselle: Well, Hello rory~ and the weird looking mortal.

Tony: D:< HEY!!

Rory: Giselle! What did you want?

Giselle: *Giggle* Oh Rory~ Did you know, It's time take you to hardy to get marry~

Rory: NO!!! I will NOT marry her!

Tony: Yeah!

Rory: I already fall in love with Y/N the leader of USKA!

Tony: YEA- Wait WHAT!!!???

Giselle: So, You have chosen someone else? Hmmm, Hardy will been disappointed seeing the demi-god fall in love with someone else. Well, Time to die~

Giselle launched first and attack Rory and Tony. Rory dodged the attack and uses her halberd axe to swing her weapon, Unfortunately she dodge. Tony uses his assault rifle and fires any bullet to hit her, But it is useless she dodge quickly.

Tony: Fuck! This dragon girl is really got my nerves!

Tony take his grenade.

Tony: *Shouted* RORY!!!! GET OUT THE WAY!!!!

Rory was confused, But she just out of the way. Tony throw a grenade near.

Giselle: What the-

*💥BOOM!!!!💥*

The explosions of grenade hits giselle, Tony smile at that.

Tony: Oops :v That was close.

Giselle: Close enough~

Tony: Wha-

The kick came and hits tony face, Launching a poor bastard and crash into the ground injured. Tony was now unconscious, Anything blank. Until he saw something and the man came closers and said.

Soldier: Remember son

Dying

Is

Gay

.....

Tony started moving.

Tony: My eyes still close, Also why did I feel sort.

Tony begins to feel something odd, He thought hit the rock. However, It's not. Slowing open his eyes and see-

Tony: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ You have got to been fucking kidding me.

Korone: Hello my senpai~ How was your sleep~

Korone was holding tony in her lap, This is really uncomfortable of him.

Tony:..... kill me.

Korone: Later~ After we have sex~

But, both heard fighting in the distance. Korone take out her knife to decided to fight.